PDA

View Full Version : Snow

Proweaver
08-12-2006, 10:15 AM
You were on the morning news in Pa. They said you guys had snow up there.

Its a little early for that!!!!!! . Please no more reports of snow . Atleast until Sept 1,2006 :eek:

Proweaver

Nin
08-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Probably just a sighting of my white coat (http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/comments/2006/dsc_1002.jpg)

debbie01
11-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Nice picture Nin. The appearance of snow very well could have been from your white coat :D . You are well camouflaged for winters on Mt. Washington. Keep the pictures coming...I love them.

Brad
11-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Nice picture Nin. The appearance of snow very well could have been from your white coat :D . You are well camouflaged for winters on Mt. Washington. Keep the pictures coming...I love them.
Ta heck with the white coat. Bring on the snow!

Charlie
11-13-2006, 09:03 PM
bring on the snow in up state NY thanksgiving week.

we go up to my sisters cabin in the town of Adirondack .and it is nice when the lake is frozen ,but i don't think it has bin cold enough for that .

but the snow is still nice for me and the dog :D :cool: ;) ,the wife and kids stay in side by the fire :mad:

debbie01
11-17-2006, 06:10 AM
I couldn't agree more...we need cold and snow! Being a runner it's been nice running in shorts in November, but we have plans to come skiing in NH in December and would really like snow by then. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for Nin, we can't ski on his white coat. It is very stormy in MA today...I just wish it was colder so all the rain was snow. Time to bring it on...:D !!

AlpineHikerFan71
11-17-2006, 09:29 PM
I couldn't agree more...we need cold and snow! Being a runner it's been nice running in shorts in November, but we have plans to come skiing in NH in December and would really like snow by then. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for Nin, we can't ski on his white coat. It is very stormy in MA today...I just wish it was colder so all the rain was snow. Time to bring it on...:D !!

I am so with you guys on needing some SNOW!!!!! It is the time of year we need to get dumped on to get the bases started for skiing. Turkey day is less than a week away. With this weather i couldve stayed in the dump called Maryland, I am looking forward to the winter here in NH, finally a real winter.
the 15 day forecast shows the same trend as we have now maybe a few bumps to let some cold air in and a potential coastal storm by thanksgiving, but as well know those storms have their own minds and can go anywhere, even with all the technology we have today, they do their own thing. So lets get the snow dance going:)