PDA

View Full Version : time wasting question....

mary
07-20-2007, 06:17 AM
i have been reading and reading posts on this board....which have been most helpful and informative....it has been a while since my last hike to the top of mt washington....it seems like there is now a store of some type on the mountain....is this true?....i drink diet coke like its going out of style and would just love to have an ice cold diet coke when i get to the top....is that a possibility?....i know this sounds really whacked but its just a thought ive been having....i cant wait for this climb and want thank you all for your warm welcome and helpful posts to all my questions....heres hoping for great weather....and safe jouneys to all!

Bill O
07-20-2007, 06:33 AM
Diet Coke, pizza, and soft serve ice cream can be had at the summit. Including other things.

Brad
07-20-2007, 06:55 AM
Diet Coke, pizza, and soft serve ice cream can be had at the summit. Including other things.
And world famous chili and chili dogs.

rockin rex
07-20-2007, 08:23 AM
The only way I get my son to climb the rock pile with me is for the chili at the top. He swears it is the best chili he has ever had. He to this day says he only climbs for the chili. On the 28th for Seek The Peak he will again climb, to support the observatory and for the CHILI.

Brad
07-20-2007, 09:21 AM
The only way I get my son to climb the rock pile with me is for the chili at the top. He swears it is the best chili he has ever had. He to this day says he only climbs for the chili. On the 28th for Seek The Peak he will again climb, to support the observatory and for the CHILI.
I do like your son. We think alike.

Years ago the summit had an awesome American Chopped Suey meal. I have since switched to their chili.

Steve M
07-21-2007, 07:25 AM
I had to entice my son into climbing with the ice cream and Nin. He loves Nin and can't wait to see him again.

Mike D
07-21-2007, 01:25 PM
I don't mean to discourage hikers, but there are easier ways to come by the chili.

Brad
07-21-2007, 02:05 PM
I don't mean to discourage hikers, but there are easier ways to come by the chili.
Riding the Cog or driving up to get the chili is illegal. One must hike.

Steve M
07-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Do you sell it in N. Conway??

Charlie
07-21-2007, 05:16 PM
i did not even get the chance to see what kind of food they had up there .the volunteers had the best food on top when i was there:o and had no room if i did find the snack bar :D .
so now i will have to go back now because i forgot the chili