PDA

View Full Version : More sponsors

bosco41
08-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Is there a possibility we could get more sponsors for the goodie bags and the giveaways for the raffle. I'm just thinking that we all work so hard to raise money that getting more corporate sponsors that have the same belief that we all do about Mount Washington would be helpful. I don't know if any sporting groups have been contacted such as Nike, Reebok, Merrill, REI even Tuckman brewing Co. I know I've mentioned this company a few times but I don't think a lot of people knew that for every beer you bought from them they donated the money to the mountain.

Steve M
08-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Is there a possibility we could get more sponsors for the goodie bags and the giveaways for the raffle. I'm just thinking that we all work so hard to raise money that getting more corporate sponsors that have the same belief that we all do about Mount Washington would be helpful. I don't know if any sporting groups have been contacted such as Nike, Reebok, Merrill, REI even Tuckman brewing Co. I know I've mentioned this company a few times but I don't think a lot of people knew that for every beer you bought from them they donated the money to the mountain.
I think Nike was a sponsor this year because I got a Gift card from them.