PDA

View Full Version : Page Updates

Steve M
09-02-2007, 07:39 AM
How long does it usually take to see updates on the Staff and Trustees page of the website? I'm interested in seeing the new faces on the Rock Pile.

bclark
09-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Sometimes it can take a little while to get new staff bios up. Our IT guy has a ton of stuff on his task list, and posting new staff bios (and removing old ones) unfortunately gets pushed back for more pressing tasks.

Mine has been up for a little while now, but new observer Stacey and the new interns haven't been posted yet.

Either that or we just like to keep you guys in suspense :D

Brad
09-02-2007, 05:02 PM
BClark, you are from Fryeburg. I live in Bridgton and know several folks in the Fryeburg area. A very nice town.

bclark
09-02-2007, 05:50 PM
BClark, you are from Fryeburg. I live in Bridgton and know several folks in the Fryeburg area. A very nice town.

Yeah, I rent a room in West Fryeburg. Kinda funny though, I have spent a total of 2 nights there in the past month since I have spent my last couple weeks off in my home town of State College, PA. Going back there again for the PSU vs. Notre Dame game next Saturday. :D

Steve M
09-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Sometimes it can take a little while to get new staff bios up. Our IT guy has a ton of stuff on his task list, and posting new staff bios (and removing old ones) unfortunately gets pushed back for more pressing tasks.

Mine has been up for a little while now, but new observer Stacey and the new interns haven't been posted yet.

Either that or we just like to keep you guys in suspense :D
Yea, well...don't leave us in suspense too long. :D

Thanks for the quick reply and for the info.:)

I guess I can wait patiently...we'll see.:cool: