PDA

View Full Version : 2nd hike

MelNino
09-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Just hiked up for the second time this past Saturday. Great weather, got some great shots. So many people were out, mad house at the summit. Got to see Nin again, what a lovely big kitty....though he didnt seem to interested in me, seeing as I had no food.

Took Tuckerman's up, Lion Head down.

Can't wait to go back :):D

Steve M
09-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Just hiked up for the second time this past Saturday. Great weather, got some great shots. So many people were out, mad house at the summit. Got to see Nin again, what a lovely big kitty....though he didnt seem to interested in me, seeing as I had no food.

Don't forget to get those pics posted!:D

Brad
09-05-2007, 05:58 PM

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING.

Hiking on MW is dangerous to your free time and ability to do other activities. Hiking on those ranges is addictive. There is no way of stopping the impact after the first time above treeline. It has grabbed you and will not ever let you go. You will keep on coming back for more - and loving it every time. :cool:

MelNino
09-05-2007, 07:21 PM
WARNING - WARNING - WARNING.

Hiking on MW is dangerous to your free time and ability to do other activities. Hiking on those ranges is addictive. There is no way of stopping the impact after the first time above treeline. It has grabbed you and will not ever let you go. You will keep on coming back for more - and loving it every time. :cool:

Haha, the pains in my legs will delay my return for some time now :)

MelNino
09-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Posted pics in the White Mountain Hike Thread :)