PDA

View Full Version : Beer and flooring too...

Rich
09-18-2007, 02:34 PM
Thought I'd share that I just ordered 900sf of this (http://www.lumberliquidators.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=3394) for a customer. Now all they need is some Tuckerman Ale or the 6288 stout and they'll be all set!

(they also gave generously to STP '07 but, have never been to the mountain)

Mike D
09-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Thought I'd share that I just ordered 900sf of this (http://www.lumberliquidators.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=3394) for a customer. Now all they need is some Tuckerman Ale or the 6288 stout and they'll be all set!

(they also gave generously to STP '07 but, have never been to the mountain)

Now the picture is clear; the summit was once covered in lush cherry trees, but they were clear cut to make flooring.

Rich
09-18-2007, 04:46 PM
Now the picture is clear; the summit was once covered in lush cherry trees, but they were clear cut to make flooring.

Thankfully, it's engineered lumber and not real cherry.

Just think....all the people out there that can't climb MW can now walk all over it!:rolleyes:

Mike D
09-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Thankfully, it's engineered lumber and not real cherry.

Just think....all the people out there that can't climb MW can now walk all over it!:rolleyes:

Are you going to put a summit sign up in the kitchen?

Steve M
09-18-2007, 06:03 PM
That's some beautiful flooring...and with a catchy name. I'm sure he will be proud of it. Especially if you get him up to the real MW for a hike...and some 6288.;)

Bill O
09-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Any chance it's Mount Washington on Vancouver Island?

Rich
09-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Any chance it's Mount Washington on Vancouver Island?

Come on Bill...we all know there's really only one Mt. Washington!

To answer your question, I don't know. The company is located in VA so I'm thinking it's OUR MW but, not sure.

Brad
09-19-2007, 05:26 AM
That is why it is called Mt Washington. George cut them all down.