PDA

View Full Version : Frost & Foliage- Free Screen Saver

AerialPhotoNH
10-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Thank you all for the kind compliments about this image- both on the forum and off. I've decided to make it available here (free) as a personal screen saver, without the © mark.

Feel free to download and use it on your personal computers, but please respect my copyright by not using it on any commercial sites without permission.

http://www.aerialphotonh.com/images/MtW_5993BSS.jpg

Steve M
10-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the image bill. It will make a nice desktop background on my 20" wide screen monitor. AND, since I'm not into piracy:eek: your image is safe with me!;)

Mike D
10-18-2007, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the kind gesture. For those who can't always see Mt Washington, they like the occasional reminder.

Brad
10-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the kind gesture. For those who can't always see Mt Washington, they like the occasional reminder.
"Occasional" is not good enough. Constant would be "okay".

Steve M
10-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Besides, unless your Kevin, how often can one see Mt. Washington from this vantage point?:D

Oh yea, I almost forgot, pictures do help us to see that the mountain hasn't gone anywhere. We are afraid you guys may pack it up one day and take it somewhere.:p

Mike D
10-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Besides, unless your Kevin, how often can one see Mt. Washington from this vantage point?:D

Oh yea, I almost forgot, pictures do help us to see that the mountain hasn't gone anywhere. We are afraid you guys may pack it up one day and take it somewhere.:p

I drive by the scenic vista in North Conway everyday on the way to work.

Brad
10-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Booooooooo!

Charlie
10-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Booooooooo!

and i 2nd that

and thank you bill this will help me get through my tough days :D

Gorque
10-18-2007, 09:39 PM

Now that really hurt.

Steve M
10-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Yea, well I drive by that scenic vista MAYBE five times a year!:mad: :D

JimS
10-18-2007, 10:48 PM

And statistically, three of those the summit is in the fog...

Brad
10-19-2007, 04:44 AM
That is not bad for a guy who lives in FL.

Steve M
10-19-2007, 07:44 AM
And statistically, three of those the summit is in the fog...
That's right. Two years ago in May I was up there for 10 days. We drove by that vista I would say 5-6 days and we saw the Mt. twice. The first time was when the clouds cleared and it was covered in snow and ice. That was a treat.

KD Talbot
10-19-2007, 10:14 AM
You really set yourself up for this, Mike! Thanks for taking the heat off of me!

KDT

stearnzie
10-25-2007, 07:14 AM
Yeah, I might see it a dozen times a year or so, and I live less than an hour away in NH!

It's a really cool view of Washington, anyway - it looks like it's looking more NW than the view from The Wildcats affords, and my assumption is that it's a view that cannot really be accomplished without a glider - that makes it very nice, very unique...I especially like how the ravines are just slightly turning away, rather than straight on at the lens.

Cheers!