PDA

View Full Version : Russian Winter

spyboy
11-09-2007, 08:35 PM
ok, another off topic Russian post, but hey, it's weather related, so we can all enjoy.

This one shows the depth of snow in Russia with some soldiers.

I especialy like the shot of the soldier on skis with a white rabbit on his arm (what?!?!?!)

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1612

Kirk

Charlie
11-09-2007, 08:52 PM
now that is snow and the shot with the guys with no shirts on is like me in the winter :D

Steve M
11-10-2007, 01:13 AM
They get a whole lot of snow in the winter! Must be nice.

Knapper
11-10-2007, 02:23 AM
I am glad we don't have to shovel anything like that on a daily basis on the summit.

spyboy
11-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Or make your own shovels from scrap metal :)

I am glad we don't have to shovel anything like that on a daily basis on the summit.

Brad
11-10-2007, 05:41 PM
I just finished blowing leaves from my driveway and front yard (don't ask how long it took me). One thing I noticed is that this year there are NO acorns on the ground. The locals would say this says this will be a mild wind. Maybe you should get your tickets to Russia now for skiing.

Steve M
11-10-2007, 06:32 PM
I just finished blowing leaves from my driveway and front yard (don't ask how long it took me). One thing I noticed is that this year there are NO acorns on the ground. The locals would say this says this will be a mild wind. Maybe you should get your tickets to Russia now for skiing.
That would be interesting if Maine sees a mild winter and Florida a cold winter.:rolleyes:

spyboy
11-10-2007, 08:22 PM
"Blowing" leaves? What? No rake? :) I always wondered why it was a leaf blower and not a leaf sucker, seems those blown piles just go everywhere anyway.

I did see a woman in Maine using her upright INDOOR vacuum on the front lawn one time though...

Kirk