PDA

View Full Version : need something

Charlie
11-27-2007, 10:06 PM
i need a picture of Nin ,i want to do some thing special to give to the OBS next July when i go p there .
where can i find some and i would love to have the one with the snow all over his face .

thanls charlie

bc529
11-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Charlie if I am correct thats not NiN with the ice on his. That was another summit kitty. If you ask the crew at the top they have plenty of photos of NIN

Knapper
11-28-2007, 02:01 AM
The cat with all the snow on his face is Inga, which is no longer alive. Nin does not have any outdoor snow shots, he hates wind (I know, ironic since he lives where we are known for winds). Lastly, Nin will not be here next summer, he will be leaving the summit after Christmas of this year. But if you are looking for some, just look around our website, he is posted a lot in the bios, the comments, and even in the forums.

Brad
11-28-2007, 06:00 AM
The cat with all the snow on his face is Inga, which is no longer alive. Nin does not have any outdoor snow shots, he hates wind (I know, ironic since he lives where we are known for winds). Lastly, Nin will not be here next summer, he will be leaving the summit after Christmas of this year. But if you are looking for some, just look around our website, he is posted a lot in the bios, the comments, and even in the forums.
I just watched the GMA program and they showed the frosty whiskers picture of Inga and said it was Nin.

KD Talbot
11-28-2007, 07:51 AM
I noticed that they didn't make that distinction as well. I suppose that nobody but us will know.

KDT

hobbes
11-28-2007, 10:59 AM
http://www.mountwashington.org/photos/galleries/?g=8

Charlie
11-28-2007, 07:02 PM
thanks hobbes i may try to use one of those pictures

Bill O
11-28-2007, 07:48 PM
I just watched the GMA program and they showed the frosty whiskers picture of Inga and said it was Nin.

I don't think that's the worst mistake a news crew has ever made. Actually, I'm sure they knew the difference, but skipped over the details for simplicity.