PDA

View Full Version : Do you still have the cat?

RU98A
12-08-2007, 03:33 PM
I was wondering if you still had the cat living with you at the summit? Haven't seen any postings about him lately.

hobbes
12-09-2007, 07:48 AM
Search these forums for Nin, or check out the Observer Comments (http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/comments/) for Dec 6. There has been a bit of recent discussion.

JimS
12-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Yeah, there hasn't been a posting by nin or about Nin since way back on December 6th....

Steve M
12-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Oh Nin, how we love you! Let us count the ways...It will be sad to see you go. You have been a big part of our lives and soon you will be trading your mile high, wind buffeted, foggy perch for the relative calm and tranquility of the valley. But we know your eyes will be fixed intently on that white summit and your belly will be full of the scraps of all your new friends as well as your old ones who stop by to see you.

Enjoy your last Christmas on the mountain. Get in as many lap naps as you can. Pester the volunteer for as much food he/she will give you, and for Christmas and your going away present, make sure you ask for two sets of snow shoes for your walks in the valley!:)

bacchus2
12-11-2007, 04:33 PM
I was wondering if you still had the cat living with you at the summit? Haven't seen any postings about him lately.
I believe that Nin leaves the summit on Dec 26.

BillPatt
12-14-2007, 04:37 PM
If I had a vote, I'd say let Nin stay up for one more New Years Eve. Besides, The GFS shows another nice big storm for Christmas.