PDA

View Full Version : Holiday events

Brad
12-21-2007, 05:59 AM
we have heard from Jim S that he is heading off to NJ for the holidays to be with family. I head north this afternoon. The family will all be in by mid dinner on Saturday.

What are you all up to?

Happy Holidays to all - and to all a good snowy night.

Mike D
12-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Will be driving from North Conway area to Nashua area twice for family events between now and Xmas. Would prefer to sit back by the woodstove with a cup of eggnog, but such is the price of living in the country away from family.

With the distance Brad, Kirk, and others routinely drive to be in this area, I am not going to get much sympathy, I know.

Charlie
12-21-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm having a birthday party on sat with family for my daughter she is 18 :eek: and exchange gifts with those that come to pa from long island.

sun will have some co workers over fore a big fish dinner

Mon off work and staying home and having left overs .

Tues having a honey baked ham at my house with just the 4 of us .

wed going to either long island or the Adirondack mt in NY to see my sister ,not sure witch place she will be .:confused:

then rest at home for the rest of the week :D

Brad
12-22-2007, 04:37 PM
We made it to Maine this morning at 4AM. The traffic from NC was not bad. the last set of folks should be here in 2 hours. Then plenty of playing in the snow.

Steve M
12-22-2007, 07:44 PM
We are spending an early Christmas with friends in Jacksonville this weekend then back home for Christmas eve where we have a party for friends and family, then Christmas day we go to both the parents houses for exchanging gifts and Dinner.

I hope all of you have a safe and joyous Christmas wherever you may be!