PDA

View Full Version : Introduction!!!!

Drivintrcks
10-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Hey I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Fred, I am a 28 year old male. I am new to the NH area. I am origianally from Wtby, Ct and I am staying with family in Berlin. I am definatly new to this whole mountainous terrain. I have still not been to the top of Mt. Washington but I plan to shortly. I look forward to actively posting where I can.

Brad
10-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Hey I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Fred, I am a 28 year old male. I am new to the NH area. I am origianally from Wtby, Ct and I am staying with family in Berlin. I am definatly new to this whole mountainous terrain. I have still not been to the top of Mt. Washington but I plan to shortly. I look forward to actively posting where I can.
Fred, welcome to the forum! And to NH. There are so many things to do. You might check out the Randolph Mountain Club up in the area. Their site is at http://www.randolphmountainclub.org/

Drivintrcks
10-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Thanks, it is definatly alot different up here then where I come from. I bought an ATV so I have been up in the new Jaricho Lake state trails. I will check out that website and thanks for the welcome!!!! I look forward to chatting with some of you in the times to come.