PDA

View Full Version : George Vreeland Hill

George Vreeland Hill
01-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi.
I'm George Vreeland Hill.
I will enjoy being a member of this site, and hope to meet many of you and learn a few things.
The Mount Washington Observatory is a place that every New Hampshire resident and visitor must see.
The experience is something to remember.
New Hampshire has it all, and you can just about see it all too from this place!

George.
:)

Brad
01-03-2008, 05:21 PM
George, welcome to the group! Are you a hiker, photographer, weather guy - or just a lover of the mountains?

mary
01-03-2008, 06:11 PM
hey george!....its nice to meet you....

Rich
01-03-2008, 07:51 PM
George...welcome and enjoy! Lots of fine stuff here!

Steve M
01-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Welcome George, were just a bunch of crazy nut cases around here who love the white mountains and the weather. I love it so much I moved to Florida because, as the saying goes...Absence makes the heart grow fonder.:p

Charlie
01-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Welcome George, were just a bunch of crazy nut cases around here who love the white mountains and the weather. I love it so much I moved to Florida because, as the saying goes...Absence makes the heart grow fonder.:p

you moved to Florida because you would be on top bothering the observers all the time :D

hay George welcome

KD Talbot
01-03-2008, 08:27 PM
I think you mean Absinthe. Welcome, George.

KDT

Brad
01-03-2008, 09:04 PM
George, what got you to move from NY to NH? And in the middle of "somewhere" - between Concord and Bellows Falls! Maybe your acting skills could be used to help out on the ObsCasts! :cool: