PDA

View Full Version : Summit Cat Pictures

Brad
01-10-2008, 03:42 PM
I added a couple of pictures of Nin I took in the summer of 2006 when visiting the summit. They can be viewed in the cat album of pictures at http://public.fotki.com/MWO/favorites/summit-cats/

Does anyone else have Nin or Inga pictures we can preserve in this album?

Nin 2006
http://images26.fotki.com/v957/photos/8/8235/4998508/IMG_6203a-vi.jpg

KathyC
01-10-2008, 08:22 PM
That is one special kitty, he always looks so relaxed and not a care in the world. I love the one where he's eating the turkey off the plate this past Thanksgiving.

Steve M
01-10-2008, 11:13 PM
That is one special kitty, he always looks so relaxed and not a care in the world. I love the one where he's eating the turkey off the plate this past Thanksgiving.
He always looked that way because he is so old. If you saw him when he`was young I bet he was psycho cat.

h2oeco
01-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Brad,

I have a few Nin pictures from when I was at the summit. Can I email them to you?

Ed

Brad
01-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Brad,

I have a few Nin pictures from when I was at the summit. Can I email them to you?

Ed
Ed, I would love to get the pictures posted. You can either send them to me as attachments (bradstreet at principia.edu ) or you can send them one at at time as an attachment to mwo+cats@fotki.com - then they will get added to that album directly. Yes there is a plus sign in that address.

Steve M
01-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Ed, I would love to get the pictures posted. You can either send them to me as attachments (bradstreet at principia.edu ) or you can send them one at at time as an attachment to mwo+cats@fotki.com - then they will get added to that album directly. Yes there is a plus sign in that address.
I have a picture of my son with Neil and Nin posing together if you would like that one too.

Brad
01-11-2008, 09:23 PM
I have a picture of my son with Neil and Nin posing together if you would like that one too.
Yes, lets get everyone's Nin and Inga pictures added to the album. Then we can add Marty.

h2oeco
01-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Just sent 4 Nin pictures to Fotki, you can edit/delete as you see fit...

Ed

Brad
01-12-2008, 08:13 AM
Just sent 4 Nin pictures to Fotki, you can edit/delete as you see fit...

Ed
They got posted to the album. I added your forum ID in the copyright line.

HikerSharon
01-14-2008, 07:49 PM
I will post photos of Nin, Inga (the cat with the frosted whiskers) and Jasper, the forgotten summit cat, starting this weekend. Some are so old, they predate digital, so need to scan them.

I can't wait to meet the new furry observer.

Sharon