PDA

View Full Version : our planned overnight edutrip next week

pvbruin
01-17-2008, 09:01 PM
hi folks.
a couple of us are coming from Los Angeles next week...we'll be the ones covered head-to-toe while you locals are probably wearing shorts and t-shirts :)

at any rate, as an overnight guest, will we be permitted to go out with the staff/interns/volunteers as they make their periodic weather assessments? i'd love to put my never-worn clothes/gear to the test by shovelling snow and/or whatever outdoor chores/tasks need to be done.

maybe it's EXPECTED that we pitch in, but that part wasn't made clear to me.

any info is appreciated. adieu from Los Angeles (GO LAKERS!)

Bill O
01-17-2008, 10:55 PM
hi folks.
a couple of us are coming from Los Angeles next week...we'll be the ones covered head-to-toe while you locals are probably wearing shorts and t-shirts :)

at any rate, as an overnight guest, will we be permitted to go out with the staff/interns/volunteers as they make their periodic weather assessments? i'd love to put my never-worn clothes/gear to the test by shovelling snow and/or whatever outdoor chores/tasks need to be done.

maybe it's EXPECTED that we pitch in, but that part wasn't made clear to me.

any info is appreciated. adieu from Los Angeles (GO LAKERS!)

As overnight EduTrip guests its not expected for you to pitch. But since you're not up there to sit on the couch I'm sure you can help out. During the trip your schedule is pretty much booked, but if you want to help the crew be sure to ask your trip leader or one of the observers.

Brad
01-18-2008, 09:17 AM
And get a group picture on the deck in view of the Deck camera.