PDA

View Full Version : Panoramics from Gunstock

spyboy
03-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Was up in Gilford yesterday and figured I'd take a run over to the Gunstock to test out some new photo gear I recently upgraded to. Snow was pretty mushy but it was about 42 degrees out, I thought it would have been icier from the cold snap the night before, but I was wrong (too bad I didn't have my snowboard with me, although I'd be paranoid about ditching with all my camera gear on my back, and I'd have to carry my tripod in hand)

[click and drag your mouse in the image to move the view around]

The Lift - I'm sure you'll love the name on it :)
www.kmembrydesign.com/gunstock/gunstock1.html

The Yurt
www.kmembrydesign.com/gunstock/gunstock2.html

The Lodge
www.kmembrydesign.com/gunstock/gunstock3.html

03-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Awesome!

I want to that setup! My wife's going to kill me.

Charlie
03-08-2008, 02:54 PM
very nice thank you for sharing with us
i love the 3 d pictures

Brad
03-08-2008, 05:52 PM
No one was there on such a nice day.

spyboy
03-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Very few people, it was about 42 degrees out (maybe warmer). I didn't have my snowboard, as I had just put a lot of stuff in storage for my move next month :(

I will be getting it out though if we have a decent weekend this month for the photo/ski/snowboard trip to Wildcat :)

Kirk

edog2007
03-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Can you spare a little of your time to tell me what I need to get into this and how to do it.Where do I get the stuff for 3d pictures?Maybe the cheapest place to get the products?

I really like 3D photography.:)

Thanks

Patrad Fischroy
03-12-2008, 09:00 AM
You could look at this thread, spyboy described it pretty well then

http://www.mountwashington.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1714

if you want to see more just search this forum, he has posted a number of them

spyboy
03-12-2008, 12:34 PM
I had sent a length PM to edog2007 with more explanation :)

mtruman
03-12-2008, 01:42 PM
I had sent a length PM to edog2007 with more explanation :)

If what you sent in the PM is different from what was in the earlier referenced post could you please post it here? This is really awesome stuff. I'd love to play around with it as well.

Patrad Fischroy
03-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Yes please do, I mean we already have a couple of primers on this forum, heated driveways and webcams being two that come to mind. And that doesn't even start to include the excellent information that has been proffered on hiking, camping, climbing, trail maintenance and just about any other outdoor activity.

Brad
03-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Patrad,

You are right - there is quite a great collection of information out here now on a variety o topics.

One topic which has not been covered (and we have asked) is how "Dances with Moose" does it over and over again.

Charlie
03-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Patrad,

One topic which has not been covered (and we have asked) is how "Dances with Moose" does it over and over again.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D