PDA

View Full Version : Pinkham Notch

spyboy
03-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Couldn't sit home on such a beautiful day like today was, so I drove up to North Conway and then to Pinkham Notch to snap some pictures.

Here are the Pinkham Notch shots from the AMC parking lot, in Flash Zoomify format...

http://kmembrydesign.com/zoomify/pinkham2.aspx

I drove over to Wildcat after, hoping to get some shots of Tucks, but I guess you can't see it from the parking lot, only up on the mountain. Parking lot was PACKED! I should have brought my snowboard...

Enjoy.

Kirk

spyboy
03-30-2008, 10:49 PM
If you zoom in on shot #76 [top right in the thumbnails] it looks like 3 hikers to the right of the OBS towers.

Sorry the shots are a bit blurred when you zoom in, I think I have to do some adjustments on my camera :(

Brad
03-31-2008, 05:50 AM
What a nice day to be up there!

Bill O
03-31-2008, 06:20 AM
If you zoom in on shot #76 [top right in the thumbnails] it looks like 3 hikers to the right of the OBS towers.

Sorry the shots are a bit blurred when you zoom in, I think I have to do some adjustments on my camera :(

I found them.

mtruman
03-31-2008, 08:57 AM

Nice! The Flash Zoomify format is great for exploring this kind of shot. No need to apologize for the bluriness. The other panoramas from this weekend are excellent too. Thanks for taking us up the mountain on another couple of great days.

KD Talbot
03-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Definitely hikers. Don't know if you noticed, but in the Huntington Ravine shot #77, there are 3, maybe 4 climbers in O'dell's, (gully on the left) and 2 near the top of Central. There is another soloist at the bottom of central, although he may be skiing out, not sure. Awesome!

KDT