PDA

View Full Version : Flat Bread Piza

CHRIS
04-23-2008, 07:40 AM
Has anybody ever eaton at Flat Bread Pizza and how was it? I will be there on Friday July 25 to turn in my sponsors etc. and I will eat there if it is good. I have tried to find a web site but had no luck. I was just wondering and still counting down the days to STP only 94 more days to go :D .
thanks and have a wonderful day...
Chris

climbabout
04-23-2008, 07:46 AM
I have eaten there many times - their pizza is delicious although quite different from what most pizza is like - it's much lighter. I make a point to always stop there when I go North.
Tim

JimS
04-23-2008, 08:17 AM
Good food, better atmosphere...great place to eat! Don't expect New York style pizza though...it is different...

And, another reason for your patronage, they do alot for the community...

spyboy
04-23-2008, 10:07 AM
I've been to the one in Portsmouth, it was good. Has a Burlington, Vermont feel to it (I miss Burlington..)

Kirk

mainerjonn
04-23-2008, 04:07 PM
http://www.flatbreadcompany.com/

Brad
04-23-2008, 06:43 PM
I went to the one in Portland, Maine a couple of years ago - liked it. But, it is different from other pizza places.

CHRIS
04-24-2008, 06:56 AM
Thanks for the link mainerjonn

mainerjonn
04-24-2008, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the link mainerjonn

not a problem...i love the place....i have only been to the one in north conway....

KathyC
05-17-2008, 07:24 AM
OOhhh, it looks good, I Love pizza. When I'm in No. Conway this summer or fall I will have to try it.

Today I'm heading out to the Yankee / Mets game, there is a place a block away from Yankee Stadium that has GREAT Pizza, now I'll have to have some.......
Pizza + beer.....There goes my diet!!!:p

Great Guinness Ghost
05-18-2008, 06:40 PM
OOhhh, it looks good, I Love pizza. When I'm in No. Conway this summer or fall I will have to try it.

Today I'm heading out to the Yankee / Mets game, there is a place a block away from Yankee Stadium that has GREAT Pizza, now I'll have to have some.......
Pizza + beer.....There goes my diet!!!:p

Quite the contrary, carb loading is essential!!!!

MeridenFF
05-19-2008, 04:46 PM
GGG if Carb Loading is the answer then drinking a pint or two will actually be beneficial.

Great Guinness Ghost
05-22-2008, 08:06 PM
GGG if Carb Loading is the answer then drinking a pint or two will actually be beneficial.

That's the way I see it. So a pint in between sit ups and leg lifts, or while riding the bike (exercise bike) will help!

Steve M
05-23-2008, 08:34 AM
That's the way I see it. So a pint in between sit ups and leg lifts, or while riding the bike (exercise bike) will help!
Or you may just want to go and take a nap.:p

MeridenFF
05-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Take a nap sounds like a great idea to me. Then again we are preparing for Seek the Peak... Not hike to the Peak. I can just as easily Seek it on the motorcycle as I can hiking up the mountain. Ok I will hike it.

Great Guinness Ghost
05-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Take a nap sounds like a great idea to me. Then again we are preparing for Seek the Peak... Not hike to the Peak. I can just as easily Seek it on the motorcycle as I can hiking up the mountain. Ok I will hike it.

No cheating....I WILL be watching you!