06-14-2008, 08:55 PM
look what i got from my daughter who is in Vermont :D

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s279/hawk63/cof.jpg

MeridenFF
06-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Wow she sent you a picture of a bag of coffee... That was so nice of her. :eek:

Steve M
06-15-2008, 01:12 AM
That's good stuff. You may be ordering that from now on. I do.

mary
06-15-2008, 09:17 AM
well.....i dont drink coffee ever.....evvvvvvvvverrrrr....but i would like to step in and wish all the dads on this forum a happy fathers day....put your tools down and your feet....its your day to relax!

Bill O
06-15-2008, 10:09 AM
I see gummy worms in that photo as well.

Brad
06-15-2008, 10:54 AM
I am all for the Green Mt Coffee - Wild Mountain Blueberry coffee. That is excellent.

Our Dock Party is this afternoon so no resting here. We moved and adjusted my son's dock yesterday. Rain rolled in this morning and hopefully it will roll on by soon.

spyboy
06-15-2008, 05:45 PM
I spent father's day driving over to Cabela's in Scarborough. (I had already picked up my parents new Panasonic phones for the house, 6 handsets with intercom functions) so today I was spending money on myself!

Wow that store is huge (and crowded), got a new sleeping bag and a Coleman retro looking lantern (but it's rechargable and uses a CF lightbulb)

Then I drove down to Kittery Trading Post and bought more kayak gear for my trip in 2 weeks.

Topped it off with a stop at Hampton Beach for a sausage and pepper sandwich and to play some games. Ahh, the beach (it was overcast and in the low 60's. brrrr)

K

KD Talbot
06-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Well, so far, if I had to pick from all the above mentioned gifts, I'd go for the sausage and pepper sandwich Kirk bought himself. :D

KDT

Charlie
06-15-2008, 06:41 PM
I am all for the Green Mt Coffee - Wild Mountain Blueberry coffee. That is excellent.

Our Dock Party is this afternoon so no resting here. We moved and adjusted my son's dock yesterday. Rain rolled in this morning and hopefully it will roll on by soon.

i tried to look at the cams but did not come up so i cant help with the dock sorry

Brad
06-15-2008, 07:34 PM
The dock was in in 1 hour 5 minutes. A very good time with no rush or rework. Then we all went to my son's and had lobster, steak, potato salad, 3 other salads, cheese ravioli, brownies, cheesecake, birthday cake and more! Those who show up to work (in person and not on the web camera) get fed. It was a good day even if it rained all day.

spyboy
06-15-2008, 07:40 PM
I always get one when I go to Hampton Beach (used to do the same at Seaside Heights and Point Pleasant in NJ), it's tradition, ha!

K

Well, so far, if I had to pick from all the above mentioned gifts, I'd go for the sausage and pepper sandwich Kirk bought himself. :D

KDT

Charlie
06-15-2008, 08:19 PM
The dock was in in 1 hour 5 minutes. A very good time with no rush or rework. Then we all went to my son's and had lobster, steak, potato salad, 3 other salads, cheese ravioli, brownies, cheesecake, birthday cake and more! Those who show up to work (in person and not on the web camera) get fed. It was a good day even if it rained all day.

if i knew there was going to be food i would have made a road trip :D

Steve M
06-15-2008, 09:57 PM
We spent the day with family and had a cookout in the back yard. Hot wings and cheeseburgers. Glad to hear you all had a great day!

Caffeine Addict
06-16-2008, 04:36 PM
happy belated fathers day to all the fathers out hear

Brad
06-18-2008, 05:34 AM
if i knew there was going to be food i would have made a road trip :D
My wife is a gourmet cook. So, there is always food and plenty of people around who want to eat it. It would be great to volunteer with her at the summit. I would do dishes or whatever she needs! Not sure I could convince her though.

Charlie
06-18-2008, 07:06 PM
My wife is a gourmet cook. So, there is always food and plenty of people around who want to eat it. It would be great to volunteer with her at the summit. I would do dishes or whatever she needs! Not sure I could convince her though.

well i am about to put up a post about volunteering and looking to see if some one would want to do it with me .i can cook up some good things for dinner but im not one for doing cakes or pies

Brad
06-18-2008, 07:33 PM
well i am about to put up a post about volunteering and looking to see if some one would want to do it with me .i can cook up some good things for dinner but im not one for doing cakes or pies
So, you want to do it with my wife?

Charlie
06-21-2008, 09:35 AM
i will do it with any one who wants to

my wife is not into doing this and i would like to have some one with me the first time doing it .

i would even go with you brad :eek:

Steve M
06-21-2008, 10:09 AM
i will do it with any one who wants to

my wife is not into doing this and i would like to have some one with me the first time doing it .

i would even go with you brad :eek:

I just got an email from Karen with all the info for my volunteer week and found out they scheduled someone to be there with me. I thought I was going to have to go it alone but I guess not. Maybe it will work out this way for you too?

Charlie
06-21-2008, 12:48 PM
I just got an email from Karen with all the info for my volunteer week and found out they scheduled someone to be there with me. I thought I was going to have to go it alone but I guess not. Maybe it will work out this way for you too?

i thought your wife was going with you

Steve M
06-21-2008, 03:23 PM
i thought your wife was going with you

She was going to in the beginning but we couldn't find anyone to watch the kids for that length of time.

Brad
06-21-2008, 09:10 PM
Whee, I am off the hook. Back to my training for STP. Well, I should start soon.

Charlie
06-21-2008, 09:57 PM
training for STP. Well, I should start soon.

me to :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: