PDA

View Full Version : ? for Jim S

billysinc
07-10-2008, 07:57 AM
Jim on the last page of this quarters Windswept there's a picture of a guy next to the Tip Top House you took. The description says to look to his right to see something but the printed image is pretty dark so it's hard to make out what it is they're talking about. What are they referring to?

Thanks
Bill

JimS
07-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Excellent Question. The picture printed in B&W has such consistent tones that you can't see the second person at all. From the comments last year in June, here's the online version, where you can see the second person:
http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/comments/2007/IMG_0644esm.jpg

Hope that helps. I think this picture tells a great story for a Mount Washington Summer day!

Steve M
07-11-2008, 08:36 AM
It doesn't look like he is having a lot of fun at the moment. He looks cold!

BlueDog
07-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Thanks Jim! I starred at that pic for 20 min last night and couldn't find the other person! I thought this was some sort of Where's Waldo puzzle. Of course, the caption says "to his right" and now we can see the person is on his left. :)

FisherCat
07-11-2008, 10:26 AM
The picture does tell a great story. It goes like this " I didn't dress warm enough..I'll now curl into the fetal position to retain body heat." I think we know how it ends! "I'll either dress warmer or not come here again!":)