mtruman
07-22-2008, 07:46 AM
My wife and I will be there

BlueDog
07-22-2008, 08:38 AM
My buddy and I will be there.

gscookies
07-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Midwest Mingoes will be there. Along with our 'driver'..Catch the Pink Party Birds at the party, on the mountain and after-party!:p

storygirll
07-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Count me in.

Charlie
07-22-2008, 03:16 PM
i will be there

JerseyHiker
07-23-2008, 11:55 PM
We will be there as long as we don't hit a lot of traffic coming from NJ. :)

mary
07-24-2008, 07:26 AM
jerseyhiker....what timedo you plan on leaving for new hampshire?....just curious....and we hope to be there....eddie was bitten by a tick about 2 weeks ago and has developed quite an infection from the bite....he was very sick last weekend but is doing much better now....unfortunately....the location of the tick bite/infection has made walking very painful for him nd although he is at least 90% better i really dont think we will be hiking....however were still holding on to a bit of hope....he sees the doctor again today and well know better then....

were still going to go drive up for the weekend....well turn our donations in....get our goody bags and get my mom and dad up the mountain but the hike is up in the air....all good/positive thoughts would be appreciated!....

JerseyHiker
07-24-2008, 12:21 PM
We are hoping to leave around 4am altough that always ends up being later due to last minute things. :) Its always hard getting thru NY if we go later. I hope your husband feels better.

Caffeine Addict
07-25-2008, 07:41 AM
well see everyone tonight :D

Caffeine Addict
07-25-2008, 09:09 PM
well i made it to the party and met bluedog and rockin rex i heard rumor that tim and val were there but did not know who they were we need to use name tags with our screen names so we can tell who is from the forums

joe

Charlie
07-25-2008, 09:36 PM
well i made it to the party and met bluedog and rockin rex i heard rumor that tim and val were there but did not know who they were we need to use name tags with our screen names so we can tell who is from the forums

joe

yes i was there around 5 to 6 but it is hard to tell who is who

so if there is no name tags at the dinner every one use some duct tape and put your name on it :D

Caffeine Addict
07-25-2008, 09:43 PM
yes i was there around 5 to 6 but it is hard to tell who is who

so if there is no name tags at the dinner every one use some duct tape and put your name on it :D

was talking to karen tonight and she said that there was going to be name tags with a sign that said for forum members so we should be all set but we need to use real names and screen names :D

Charlie
07-25-2008, 09:44 PM
was talking to karen tonight and she said that there was going to be name tags with a sign that said for forum members so we should be all set but we need to use real names and screen names :D

good that will work :D