PDA

View Full Version : so steve

Charlie
07-23-2008, 07:31 PM
whats for dinner tonight

hope every thing is going ok for you up there

KD Talbot
07-23-2008, 08:45 PM
I dropped him off at PNVC last night about 5PM. He was going to climb this morning. The weather report was miserable and from the looks of the webcams today, it wasn't a fun hike. He actually didn't have to cook tonight, someone else was doing something special. Tomorrow he gets the baptism w/ fire as an Edu-trip arrives. I'm sure we'll hear from him soon.

KDT

Brad
07-23-2008, 09:38 PM
The weather was not too bad early this morning. Hope he got out and to the summit before these every 15 minute storms came through.

Steve M
07-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey all,

I just found this thread as I have a few minutes to post. I will have a lot to go through when I get home and have more time. It was a great week and yes, the edutrip was quite the initiation. As I wrote in the comment section, by the time your used to everything it's all over. I just broke in fresh meat.:)

Bill O
07-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Ready for a week in the winter?

Steve M
07-30-2008, 02:06 PM
Ready for a week in the winter?

Are you kidding? It is what I am looking forward to next!

Brad
07-30-2008, 02:18 PM
I would love to do it in the winter. All I need to do is 1) retire to have more free time and 2) learn to cook.

Bill O
07-30-2008, 05:52 PM
Are you kidding? It is what I am looking forward to next!

That's what I figured. You've had edutrip experience and 250 of us can vouch for your cookies.

Charlie
07-30-2008, 06:43 PM
I would love to do it in the winter. All I need to do is 1) retire to have more free time and 2) learn to cook.

i said you can come with me and i will do all the cooking :D

we do the summer trip then the winter :eek:

Steve M
08-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the rave reviews on the cookies. I hope you all know I had help and depending on the cookies you chose to eat would indicate whether or not you ate the ones I made. If you had the heath bar crackers then you ate what I make so then I can truly accept the compliments.:)

Brad
08-02-2008, 09:40 PM
I had the peanut butter cookies!

mtruman
08-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the rave reviews on the cookies. I hope you all know I had help and depending on the cookies you chose to eat would indicate whether or not you ate the ones I made. If you had the heath bar crackers then you ate what I make so then I can truly accept the compliments.:)

I had a couple of different kinds so probably had at least one of yours. They were all great! Of course there is nothing like hiking up a mountain to make you appreciate food - especially cookies!!! Thanks for thinking of all of us Steve.

Steve M
08-03-2008, 02:06 PM
I had a couple of different kinds so probably had at least one of yours. They were all great! Of course there is nothing like hiking up a mountain to make you appreciate food - especially cookies!!! Thanks for thinking of all of us Steve.
Your welcome. I think I picked the best week of the year to volunteer. I met so many people from the Obs as well as the forums. Everyone was a pleasure to be around.