PDA

View Full Version : Deck camera images for STP Day

Brad
07-27-2008, 12:36 PM
I have copied all the images taken by the MWO Deck camera for STP Day - July 26th - off to their own album. They can be found at
http://public.fotki.com/MWO/stp/2008-stp-deck/

We were caught in the 12:45 PM and the 1:00 PM images.

Caffeine Addict
07-27-2008, 01:01 PM
thank you very much for uploading all the pictures brad i was there at 415 but did not get my sign out in time
:(

freehill
07-27-2008, 03:57 PM
Hi, Again a great day in my Life STP and just being around like
minded people and any day On or Around Mt Washington = FUN, FUN!
I once again missed the Harts Dinner, I did not get of the Mt till almost 7:30pm
or so..... I need to get better timing on my Decent and next year I hope
to enjoy the turkey.
Anyway here is my Photo from the top.
I am the one with the Sign saying SEEK the Peak and 6288.

http://www.coolshop.com/topofworld.jpg

Nice Job Caffine Addict You Made it!
Also nice meeting you!

Brad
07-27-2008, 05:13 PM
Awesome sign! Glad you made it - but you missed an awesome dinner.

Brad
07-27-2008, 05:26 PM
I have copied all the images taken by the MWO Deck camera for STP Day - July 26th - off to their own album. They can be found at
http://public.fotki.com/MWO/stp/2008-stp-deck/

I moved the 2008 pictures to its own folder. So, the new URL is http://public.fotki.com/MWO/stp/2008-stp/2008-stp-deck/

Charlie
07-28-2008, 11:47 AM
make sure if you made the cam that you add your comment and say who you are .

Brad
07-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Charlie, I am looking for my Photoshop program. I promised I would grab your picture from the day before and paste it in one of the images for STP day. I am sure no one will notice.

Folks, Charlie may not have made it to the summit on STP day. But, he went way past what he expected to be able to do. He was up on Lions Head - above treeline - looking out at a view he did not imagine he could have done. What a day and a great accomplishment! He sat there for 2 hours enjoying what he saw. Then as he hiked back down to Pinkham and went and went and kept on going, he realized how far he had gone. :cool: Very well done - and a great day.

Charlie
07-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Charlie, I am looking for my Photoshop program. I promised I would grab your picture from the day before and paste it in one of the images for STP day. I am sure no one will notice.

Folks, Charlie may not have made it to the summit on STP day. But, he went way past what he expected to be able to do. He was up on Lions Head - above treeline - looking out at a view he did not imagine he could have done. What a day and a great accomplishment! He sat there for 2 hours enjoying what he saw. Then as he hiked back down to Pinkham and went and went and kept on going, he realized how far he had gone. :cool: Very well done - and a great day.

thanks and it was the to of you that helped me do it ;)

storygirll
07-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Dear Charlie,

It was such an awesome Saturday - made even better by having the opportunity to meet you and Brad. I can't begin to tell you what it meant to me when we met on the trail. serendipity :D You both inspire me! Thanks for the wonderful memories. I am already looking forward to next year!

Shelley >^..^<

storygirll
07-28-2008, 09:18 PM

hmmmmm . . . HELP!
What do you want me to do?
Remember . . . I'm computer challenged.
I'm in the 11:15, 11:30 and 11:45 photo. During the 11:45 shot - I'M ON MY TOUR!!!! One of my big wahooo days!! The folks were GREAT!!!! I loved every second of it! Can't wait to go back.

Shelley >^..^<

Charlie
07-28-2008, 09:26 PM
hmmmmm . . . HELP!
What do you want me to do?
Remember . . . I'm computer challenged.
I'm in the 11:15, 11:30 and 11:45 photo. During the 11:45 shot - I'M ON MY TOUR!!!! One of my big wahooo days!! The folks were GREAT!!!! I loved every second of it! Can't wait to go back.

Shelley >^..^<

go to the bottom of the page that your picture is on and click on the [ Add your comment ]

storygirll
07-28-2008, 09:48 PM
:rolleyes: Thank you!
>^..^<

Brad
07-29-2008, 05:06 AM
StoryGirl, it was great to meet you and Amy.

Bretton Woods Brat
07-29-2008, 08:15 AM

That's awesome Brad! I'm so jealous of you all, but so happy you guys had a great day. Maybe next year for me! :D

storygirll
07-29-2008, 10:01 AM
StoryGirl, it was great to meet you and Amy.
Smiles!

>^..^<