PDA

View Full Version : Lloyd's Pictures

Brad
08-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Lloyd just posted a new album which is great. Check it out at http://public.fotki.com/lwa11/clients/maine-office-of-tourism/

mtruman
08-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Great pictures and some of my favorite places! But what's Mt Washington doing in the "Maine Office of Tourism"? Have they stolen it? Did you have anything to do with this Brad? :rolleyes:

Brad
08-13-2008, 05:40 AM
I am not involved. I just get notified when friends post new pictures on their Fotki sites and saw this one pop up. Maybe Maine would become a new MWO member and support the organization. You can see MW clearly from many places in Maine. So, they have an interest in making sure the mountain stays where it is.

mtruman
08-13-2008, 08:25 AM
Maybe Maine would become a new MWO member and support the organization. You can see MW clearly from many places in Maine. So, they have an interest in making sure the mountain stays where it is.

Sign them up! Maybe we could even get a new Maine MW webcam so that they can always have their view :cool:

Steve M
08-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Just had the chance to view these and they are wonderful. Great variety of scenes.