PDA

View Full Version : New Member!! Almost *smiles*

MsCntry
08-19-2008, 07:11 PM
Hi Guys and Gals!! I am new here to the forum, but not new to everyone, LOL. My name is Diane, and I am Joe's (caffeine addict's) better half. :D I am hoping to Join in on STP 09 if I can get my back to heal!! I am looking forward to the discussions and awesome pics I have only seen from Joe showing me ;)

Have a great day!!

Diane aka STP Flag Maker :D

CHRIS
08-20-2008, 06:58 AM
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your back.I also enjoy the discussions and pics. on here. But don't forget the assome trip reports we get to read on here. My wife also wants to join in on the STP 09.

Steve M
08-20-2008, 07:22 AM
Welcome to the forums (caffeine addict's) better half. Does this mean you won't have to share his computer too?

Caffeine Addict
08-20-2008, 07:23 AM
oh no she found me lol hi honey :D

Brad
08-20-2008, 08:56 AM
Diane, welcome to the forum and thanks for becoming a MWO member!

Now we don't have to worry about watching after Joe all by ourselves. It was nice to meet you at the dinner after STP 08 - even if it was very brief.

TrishandAlex
08-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Welcome! I just joined a few weeks ago myself. Great place, this forum.

Charlie
08-20-2008, 07:35 PM
welcome (caffeine addict's) better half.aka STP Flag Maker Diane

the lady with many names

joe you can go to the supper duper secret confidential chat site if you need to hide :D

Caffeine Addict
08-20-2008, 07:42 PM
thanks for that info charlie ill keep it in mind :D

Steve M
08-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Where is this super duper confidential chat site? so I can get away from my wife reading the posts??????:eek:

Charlie
08-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Where is this super duper confidential chat site? so I can get away from my wife reading the posts??????:eek:

dont tell them but we dont have one yet :eek:

it was just to throw them of a little :D

MsCntry
08-20-2008, 09:31 PM
Welcome to the forums (caffeine addict's) better half. Does this mean you won't have to share his computer too?

Well thanks to all for the warm welcome!!

No we have 4 computers total, so sharing isn't an issue:D

Yes Brad, I am here now to help keep him in line :p It was nice to meet you too. Next year I will know where to go and won't get lost in Lincoln!! We thought that the auto road was off the Kancamagus!! LOL
I did however on my way back get this shot, I would have never seen otherwise!! Just follow the link!!

Yes the lady with many names!! Mom, Grandma, Hunnie, Flag maker, Better half, Local crafter, Diane.....They all work!! LOL

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/mscntry/STP%2008%20on%20the%20Kancamagus/

Hope you enjoy!! Diane

Brad
08-20-2008, 09:56 PM
Now that was cool to be so close to the moose.

MsCntry
08-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Yes only about 20 feet, if it wasn't for the kids screaming "I wanna play with the moose!!" and others screaming in fear, I could have gotten better shots I am sure. I am looking forward to getting my new camera, so I can take some awesome pictures like Forrest Gnome!! :D

She was the first one I had ever seen too!! It was AWESOME!!

Steve M
08-21-2008, 08:13 AM
Great pics. Thanks for sharing.:)

Charlie
08-21-2008, 08:34 PM
nice pictures

MsCntry
08-22-2008, 01:04 AM
Thank you for the compliments!! I got my new camera today!! I can't wait to get out and get some new shots!! It is a Kodak Easyshare, Z812 IS, High Def. It has 8.1 MP with 12x optical zoom. I am gunna have to sit down and check out all the cool features LOL :D

Diane

Brad
08-22-2008, 05:45 AM
Thank you for the compliments!! I got my new camera today!! I can't wait to get out and get some new shots!! It is a Kodak Easyshare, Z812 IS, High Def. It has 8.1 MP with 12x optical zoom. I am gunna have to sit down and check out all the cool features LOL :D

Diane
Diane, that will be fun to learn to use!

MsCntry
08-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Diane, that will be fun to learn to use!

I already love it!!! I had some gorgeous moths in the house not too long ago, but my little 5mg 4Xs optical zoom camera kept taking blurry pics, and at one time I was selling a ring on Ebay, and it wouldn't take a good picture of it either. I tested both of those already, and the ring was clear as a bell, and it was so clear on the moth, that I even got his shadow!!! :D I can't wait to get out and spend the day testing it!! :p