PDA

View Full Version : Imagine That...

Toli2Spears
09-27-2008, 11:00 PM
...all this time,and I never even knew this place had a forums!
Well now I am a registered member! Yeah Me!!! Maybe I'll even delve into this place a little deeper.
First I will say "HI",
and see what type of response's roll in.
I am the snowdog!

KathyC
09-29-2008, 07:28 PM
HI back and welcome, I've been coming to this site for years and joined the boards this past winter.

TrishandAlex
09-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Welcome!!!

We just joined over the summer, and already we've found this forum to be a wonderful source of information. The people here are very warm and friendly. Looking forward to your posts.

BlueDog
09-29-2008, 08:58 PM
HI2U2! Welcome to our little corner of cyberspace.

Rich
09-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Heyyyy!!!!

MsCntry
09-30-2008, 12:47 AM
HI!! http://bestsmileys.com/waving/3.gif. My hunny (caffeineaddict) discovered the STP, then he found the forums. I had been enjoying these wonderful people through him, so I decided to join in hopes that I will be able to get my back to heal so I can join in on the hiking fun as well!! Trish is right, these are very warm and caring individuals!!

Welcome to our humble family Snow Dog!!:D

Brad
09-30-2008, 05:54 AM
...all this time,and I never even knew this place had a forums!
Well now I am a registered member! Yeah Me!!! Maybe I'll even delve into this place a little deeper.
First I will say "HI",
and see what type of response's roll in.
I am the snowdog!
How about telling a bit about yourself. What types of things do you like to do? We have serious hikers and climbers here. Snow board instructors, Photographers. Hikers and walkers of all sorts. People who just love the outdoors and nature. Pretty quickly as you read back through some of the posts you will get an idea where each of us in coming from.

welcome.

iceclimber
09-30-2008, 07:33 AM
Hello snowdog.

mtruman
09-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Welcome snowdog! Hopefully you'll find this as great a place to hang out as many of the regulars here do. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Bill O
09-30-2008, 10:29 AM
Hi....is what I would have written if I could only write one word, but this software doesn't allow one word responses so I had to type all this extra stuff.

Bye for now.

MsCntry
09-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Hi....is what I would have written if I could only write one word, but this software doesn't allow one word responses so I had to type all this extra stuff.

Bye for now.

Bill you are such a goof!!:D But I guess that's why we love ya!!

donnellyvj
09-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Howdy pardner.