PDA

View Full Version : New Member Alert!!

Orgnoi1
10-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Hey all... just joined up to check out the forum! I am from upstate NY and do quite a bit of wildlife and wilderness photography...

Thanks for having me!

mtruman
10-09-2008, 06:50 AM
Welcome to the forums - glad you've joined us. Look forward to seeing some of your photography here.

TrishandAlex
10-09-2008, 07:59 AM
Welcome!! :)

Bill O
10-09-2008, 08:15 AM
I hope I'm wrong, but that website in your signature looks awfully spammy. Like the kind of website you go to when you accidentally misspell the web address by one letter.

Again, maybe I'm wrong.

CHRIS
10-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Welcome to the forum. I also look forward to seeing some of your photos.

Brad
10-09-2008, 03:47 PM
I hope I'm wrong, but that website in your signature looks awfully spammy. Like the kind of website you go to when you accidentally misspell the web address by one letter.

Again, maybe I'm wrong.
It is an ad for a photo web site. Nothing to do with who he says he is.

Orgnoi1
10-10-2008, 10:21 PM

Again, maybe I'm wrong.

LOL its not spam... its a little site we have been running for a couple years now for photographers in the Northeast... =) free with a free gallery to use... and totally family oriented... ie: no nudity...

We actually branched off www.northeastMoto.com which was a motorcycle/snowmobile/atv/sporting arms site... and just changed the name slightly...

Believe me I know how it is to have spam on sites though... as I admin NEF... and good looking out... :)

Orgnoi1
10-10-2008, 10:44 PM
I also want to apologise for not answering sooner... I didnt have the subscriptions turned on for posting... so I wasnt aware this was answered yet... :)

OK thats strange... I tried to post right before this one and it went to queue... so this one sort of looks out of place... I answered Bill O's question about the spammy post on the one I attempted to post earlier... :)

dixiemax
10-11-2008, 07:55 AM
welcome! :)

Bill O
10-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Good to know, thanks for the update. Welcome.