PDA

View Full Version : Engagement

Great Guinness Ghost
10-27-2008, 06:41 AM
I would like to announce that my good friend, my hiking partner, my beer sherpa Kevin Muravnick a.k.a. MeridenFF is engaged to be married. He and his girlfriend Kim will tie the knot this coming summer '09. Please join me in extending well wishes to the both of them. Thank you.
Kevin..Kim, best of luck to the both of you. You're truly on the Long Trail now!

Steve M
10-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Congrats to MeridenFF and Kim! All I can saay is I hope she likes to hike and camp.:)

Rich
10-27-2008, 09:52 AM
OH MAN....what did you do??

OK, congrats to the two of you.

Steve M
10-27-2008, 09:55 AM
OH MAN....what did you do??

OK, congrats to the two of you.

By the way...NICE avitar...perfect for the season.:)

Rich
10-27-2008, 10:17 AM
By the way...NICE avitar...perfect for the season.:)

Oh, thanks. Just a picture of my wife and me wishing our neighbors a happy Halloween. Now, back on topic!

BlueDog
10-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Congrats MeridenFF!!

I hear a summer wedding on the Summit of MW is a nice setting. ;) Maybe sometime in July!

I'll volunteer right now to carry the bow tie for your tux up the mountain. :)

Brad
10-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Wonderful uplifting news. I am sure you are on Cloud 9 or at least at the peak of joy. Summit wedding would be nice. Then everything after that will be downhill. :cool:

mtruman
10-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Congratulations Kevin! A nice ceremony at the summit and a turkey dinner reception seem like an excellent idea! Perhaps a honeymoon in the huts? :)

MsCntry
10-27-2008, 04:12 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/party/5.gif Congratulations Kevin and Kim!! May you both have many many happy years together :)

(Hint Hint Joe :D)

TrishandAlex
10-27-2008, 05:22 PM
That's fantastic! Congratulations!

Brad
10-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Congratulations Kevin! A nice ceremony at the summit and a turkey dinner reception seem like an excellent idea! Perhaps a honeymoon in the huts? :)
I know of a great place where a tent could be set up at the base of the Auto Road for the turkey dinner.

MsCntry
10-27-2008, 09:05 PM
I know of a great place where a tent could be set up at the base of the Auto Road for the turkey dinner.
All forum members are invited?? :D

MeridenFF
10-28-2008, 09:14 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! Yes we are on cloud nine and a summit wedding would sure be nice (as long as mother nature was good that day) however, I think we are looking at a small Inn in southern VT. The idea of a Turkey Dinner reception is certainly tempting. Where else can you get a full dinner with the tent and tables all ready set up so cheaply. Now I just have to talk the future wife into it.

As for if she likes to hike and camp. She is def. not as willing to hike all day and not like me but she likes to spend some time in the woods. To me that is perfect she will come on the shorter trips and leave the long trips to Great Guinness Ghost and I.

Thanks for the post Dan. Next beer is on you!!!

Caffeine Addict
10-28-2008, 06:43 PM
congrats kevin and kim all the best to you

and ahhh no hints here diane :D

Charlie
10-28-2008, 07:07 PM
congrats kevin and kim all the best to you
may you have a happy 20yrs like i did