PDA

View Full Version : my christmas wish. . .

bruno
12-21-2006, 10:02 AM
is that those dudes on top o' da pile would put on his parka an' mittens an' clean off that one camera thingy! i cain't see nuthin'!!!!!:) :mad: :) :mad: :) :eek:

bruno
12-21-2006, 12:45 PM
yayyyyyy! yall did it!!!! good job fellers!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

post'r boy
12-21-2006, 05:09 PM
i wish fer sneaker weather and really long days, along wif tossin' back a few wid me buddy bruno!!!!:D ;) :D :) ;) :D :) ;) :D :) ;) :D
p.s. an' jus' one santa smiley!!!

bruno
12-22-2006, 08:31 AM
dagnabbit! down here in beantown it's dang near sneaker weather!!! i even worked up a sweat ridin' me bike to work! i thought it was winter. along with inventin' da intraweb, looks like ol' al gore's global warmin' is workin' too!!!! yikes!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

but thanks to whichever summit elf cleaned off da lens!!! i can see!! i can see!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! keep up da good work duders!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

fallenrockzone
12-26-2006, 10:01 PM
I agree, it's hard to think that this is winter. I'm not terribly old, but I can say that winter was different when I was a kid...

(and we walked uphill BOTH ways!)

Bill O
12-29-2006, 09:12 AM
My Christmas wish is a comment more than once every 4 days. Especially during the holiday week when everyone is home looking on their computers.

I'm not sure what the web survey results show, but I'm guessing that web comments are in the top 5 of popular features on the site.

AlpineHikerFan71
12-29-2006, 09:26 AM
Bill,
We were thinking alike. I thought the same thing. I thought it would be jumping on here with comments by alot of people. Like you said, alot of people are off work and all. I kept checking every day and saw not that many new comments on here. Interesting!

Bill O
12-29-2006, 10:04 AM
Bill,
We were thinking alike. I thought the same thing. I thought it would be jumping on here with comments by alot of people. Like you said, alot of people are off work and all. I kept checking every day and saw not that many new comments on here. Interesting!

Well, that too, but I was talking about the observer comments. Haven't had one since Christmas.