PDA

View Full Version : Weather stats

sledog
11-08-2008, 09:50 PM
I haven't looked for a few months, but there used to be a link on Mt Wash to a site that had a graph of the summit temp/wind speed/direction for the last 10 days/ month (?). I have not able to find it in the last several tries.

What is that website????

Patrad Fischroy
11-11-2008, 10:17 AM
check the sticky thread at the top of the weather forum page, it has a few suggestions to get the summit conditions for almost any date in recent times

Knapper
11-11-2008, 03:48 PM
I haven't looked for a few months, but there used to be a link on Mt Wash to a site that had a graph of the summit temp/wind speed/direction for the last 10 days/ month (?). I have not able to find it in the last several tries.

What is that website????

I think you might be mixing us up with another website like wunderground.com. Since I have worked here starting in December of '05, I have not seen anything like you are describing. The only thing that I think comes close is the current weather display which has graphs for the past 24 hours http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php. But maybe we had something prior to this that I don't know about.