PDA

View Full Version : Is this just happening to only me?

Gorque
12-07-2008, 07:45 AM
I keep getting audio when I view the Observer comments from November 2008 ending with the statement "You're an embarassment to nature. Do you know that." Is this happening to anyone else?

EDIT: Never mind, It's an embedded video that starts whenever I visit that month. :D

Steve M
12-07-2008, 07:54 AM
I keep getting audio when I view the Observer comments from November 2008 ending with the statement "You're an embarassment to nature. Do you know that." Is this happening to anyone else?

EDIT: Never mind, It's an embedded video that starts whenever I visit that month. :D
That audio is from the movie Ice Age. That's funny.

KathyC
12-07-2008, 08:02 AM
I had that last week, but only the one time.

billysinc
12-07-2008, 09:27 AM
must be "Ghosts in the machine"

Rich
12-07-2008, 04:41 PM
That's from Ryan's post on 11/23. He included a video from the movie Ice Age. It runs automatically.

Knapper
12-07-2008, 11:38 PM
In my defense, the code I wrote had a line telling it to not run it automatically but for some reason it is not working. I have had others look it over and they agree that it should work. So sorry about that.

Brad
12-08-2008, 05:11 AM
As has been said in another thread - "Ho, Ho, Ho"

Gorque
12-08-2008, 06:06 AM
In my defense, the code I wrote had a line telling it to not run it automatically but for some reason it is not working. I have had others look it over and they agree that it should work. So sorry about that.No need to apologize. In retrospect, it's quite funny. :)

The audio first had me wondering if I was hearing things and then I thought I had a live audio connection with someone on top of the rock-pile who was experiencing difficulty in standing up until....."You're an embarrassment to nature. Do you know that." :D