PDA

View Full Version : I am just beside myself...

KathyC
01-14-2009, 06:19 PM
When I got home from work today I saw that the new issue of WindSwept arrived. The first thing thing I enjoy reading is Marty's Mewsings, I started reading and there was my name.....:D

Back in October when I went up to the summit I had the thrill of meeting Marty, giving him toys, treats and some goodies for the observers too...

Like I said, I am Just Beside Myself. That made my Day!!!!:D

KD Talbot
01-14-2009, 07:47 PM
You're in the big time now!

KDT

Brad
01-14-2009, 09:14 PM
My WindSwept is sitting on my desk in NC. And I am in Maine. I am in the dark.

MelNino
01-14-2009, 10:26 PM
When I got home from work today I saw that the new issue of WindSwept arrived. The first thing thing I enjoy reading is Marty's Mewsings, I started reading and there was my name.....:D

Back in October when I went up to the summit I had the thrill of meeting Marty, giving him toys, treats and some goodies for the observers too...

Like I said, I am Just Beside Myself. That made my Day!!!!:D

Awesome *makes mental note to renew membership*

h2oeco
01-14-2009, 11:05 PM
My WindSwept is sitting on my desk in NC. And I am in Maine. I am in the dark.

In theory, MWO could create a PDF of Windswept, and link to it from the member/premium content area of the website...

This could even save on postage in the long run, if enough members opt to read/receive Windswept online, savings in postage for MWO could be pretty good.

Ed

KathyC
01-15-2009, 05:23 AM

KDT

I know, I feel so special...:p

But everyone knows that Marty if the BIGGEST Celebrity.:)

Brad
01-15-2009, 06:19 AM
I know, I feel so special...:p

But everyone knows that Marty if the BIGGEST Celebrity.:)
And you are the biggest Marty Donor.

mtruman
01-15-2009, 09:20 AM
Congratulations Kathy. Being recognized by a cat is a very special honor indeed. They don't give their affection and praise to just anyone... :)

Steve M
01-15-2009, 07:47 PM

KDT

Don't you mean "in the big time meow"?:D

My windswept hasn't made it all the way to Florida yet, so...

KD Talbot
01-15-2009, 07:59 PM
when you get it, don't look for one of pictures on the cover! :rolleyes:

KDT

KathyC
01-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Congratulations Kathy. Being recognized by a cat is a very special honor indeed. They don't give their affection and praise to just anyone... :)

My cat loves me so much that when my sister brings over her Schnauzer she feels she has to poop on the floor to get my attention.......:rolleyes:

So far so good though with that problem, I am keeping her litter box spic and span.