PDA

View Full Version : The Pemi Loop!

dangergirl
03-06-2009, 06:33 PM
So, we made a last minute decision to try the pemi loop again. We are going to start before noon Saturday and hope to finish by Tuesday! It should be fun! :)

krummholz
03-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Good luck! Saturday it should be warm and windy, maybe icy after rain overnight, then freezing. But that's better than a whole lot of new snow. Let us know how it goes!

Jimmy Legs and Little d
03-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Hope weather is good and all trails are broken out for you. Look forward to your t/r and pictures.

dangergirl
03-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Well, the wet weather forecast scared us away, but we hope for next weekend! It's gonna be our last shot at an official winter pemi loop! :)

dangergirl
03-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Well, we finally did it! Just got home. We had perfect weather, but it was the hardest 3 days of my life. I think it should be renamed the Pemi Schwack! So much schwacking, twinway trail was a navigational and bushwacking nightmare, and I am covered with bruises and cuts! Was it all worth it...TR and pics will be posted later. I need to eat and take a nap right now.

Brad
03-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Wow - fantastic! Can't wait for the TR and pictures. The weather has been fantastic.