PDA

View Full Version : "The Office" NBC

freehill
03-19-2009, 10:25 PM
I saw Steve Corell (Micheal) On the Office was going through a list of things
he has not done yet. "Drive my Car up Mt Washington" was one of them.
Real cool I thought. So let us know if NBC shows up on top..... Of the Mt...

fifteendays
03-19-2009, 10:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone caught that!

My wife laughed because I raised my arms in the air and said, "YES!" after he said that.

It went something like this...

Michael Scott, just before he quit in dramatic fashion, was telling his boss that his 15 years at Dunder Mifflin held him back so much. He made so many sacrifices. He put off having children. He never went hang-gliding. And he "never even drove his car to the top of Mount Washington."

Folks, our little National Geographic article has now been "one-upped"! I'm sure our friends at the Auto Road are pleased.

Scot
MWO Staff

JimS
03-19-2009, 10:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone caught that!

My wife laughed because I raised my arms in the air and said, "YES!" after he said that.

It went something like this...

Michael Scott, just before he quit in dramatic fashion, was telling his boss that his 15 years at Dunder Mifflin held him back so much. He made so many sacrifices. He put off having children. He never went hang-gliding. And he "never even drove his car to the top of Mount Washington."

Folks, our little National Geographic article has now been "one-upped"! I'm sure our friends at the Auto Road are pleased.

Scot
MWO Staff

My phone lit up after that happened tonight, as everyone knows how much I like both Mount Washington and the office!

AMAZING!

I'll link it up when it comes online tomorrow!

JimS
03-20-2009, 06:53 AM
Here's the video...it'll be online for a month or so before it cycles out...

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/episodes/?vid=1067255#vid=1067255

Jimmy Legs and Little d
03-20-2009, 01:47 PM
:cool:We too are big fans of The Office and when Michael Scott mentioned that "he never even drove his car to the top of Mount Washington", we both looked at each other with wide eyes and big smiles on our faces and exclaimed "WOW".:cool:
Very Cool:cool:
little d

BlueDog
03-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Hey! I TiVo'd that!

:P

Here's another link for it. Hulu is a really cool site for those that have lots of bandwidth at work and get bored sometimes. :X

http://www.hulu.com/watch/63575/the-office-new-boss

Charlie
03-21-2009, 10:10 PM
where was it in the show so i dont have to watch the full show

Bill O
03-21-2009, 10:21 PM
where was it in the show so i dont have to watch the full show

Toward the end. I'd say last ten minutes.

MelNino
03-22-2009, 08:53 AM
HAHA, that was pretty good

Charlie
03-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Toward the end. I'd say last ten minutes.

thanks bill

Brad
03-22-2009, 01:09 PM
I have never watched the program before - but, did catch this one on HuLu.com.

Arthur Dent
04-28-2009, 07:56 PM
"where was it in the show so i dont have to watch the full show"Watch between 18:30-19:00minutes.