PDA

View Full Version : How About a Marty Fan Page

mtruman
04-07-2009, 08:05 AM
Seeing all the great pictures that Ed took of Marty last week gave me an idea. How about a Marty fan page on Facebook? There's lots of Marty content on the OBS site but a dedicate site for him might be a way to use the social networking of Facebook to generate some new interest and get more people drawn over to the OBS FB page and to the main site. Might as well take advantage of having the feline ambassador and let him do some promotion for us.

Brad
04-07-2009, 08:16 AM
I will sign up.

Charlie
04-07-2009, 04:20 PM
me to :D :D

Brad
04-07-2009, 04:26 PM
That must mean that Charlie is two too.

KathyC
04-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Count me in too..

Bill O
04-07-2009, 09:00 PM
I think anybody can do it on Facebook. Go for it.

You'll get more fans than MWO itself.

h2oeco
04-07-2009, 09:14 PM
It may be better to let someone "official" setup the Marty profile and manage it, or at least run it by Scot or someone. This topic came up when I was on the summit - I think the observatory wants to manage its online presence to the best benefit...

Ed

mtruman
04-08-2009, 07:53 AM
It may be better to let someone "official" setup the Marty profile and manage it, or at least run it by Scot or someone. This topic came up when I was on the summit - I think the observatory wants to manage its online presence to the best benefit...

Ed

That's why I brought it up here. I figured that it would be good if it was officially managed. Could have copies of the Marty articles from Windswept, the observer comments and such as well as maybe some "direct interaction with his fans". Fan pages also allow for the fans to post pictures and info. Main thing is that it can provide links back to the OBS FB pages and the main site and hopefully generate some additional interest. The viral marketing aspects of the social networking sites are a powerful tool for generating interest and getting a message out to a large number of people who wouldn't see it otherwise.

MelNino
04-08-2009, 09:07 AM
I'd "friend" Marty on Facebook!! But yeah, an offical one would be awesome.

Snow Miser
04-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Count me in too. I'll make him a "friend" right away.

Steve M
04-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Yay, Give Marty a facebook page. Woo Hoo!

mtruman
04-16-2009, 07:38 AM
Looks like Marty has plenty of fans. What do you think Scot - anyone from the Obs want to take this on? Would be nice if it was an "official" site since Marty is an employee (hmmm, wonder what he'd think about that). I'll be glad to set it up as well if you're OK with that.

Charlie
04-16-2009, 09:44 PM
yes Marty on face book :D

Bill O
04-17-2009, 09:33 AM
Anyone of us can start an "official" page on anything. We'd have dozens of fans and over a week of exposure if somebody started one last week.

I have no idea what is going on behind the scenes at MWO, but as a member and weather enthusiast I hope a Marty fan page is not on the list of priorities.

A fan page should be started and maintained by fans. This is an unusual circumstance since we are talking about a cat, but imagine if Brad (for example) started a fan page for himself. Wouldn't that be a little odd?

h2oeco
04-17-2009, 09:48 AM
Even if this is started unofficially, I think Marty is better off being set up with a normal profile, as though he is a person. Someone can play him behind the scenes, official or not - multiple people could even share the responsibility - a MWO employee and a volunteer, perhaps an intern... With a normal profile, "Marty" can do everything that we can - update his status, post photos, comment on friends' status, etc. People can interact with him... If he is set up this way, I think it will be more interesting and entertaining than a fan page, and would generate more activity, publicity, and visibility for MWO. A cat with a profile on Facebook is actually somewhat newsworthy, whereas a fan page for a cat on Facebook is not all that remarkable, in my opinion.

I still think it makes sense for us to let Scot or Cara weigh in on what they want, before we rush off in the wrong direction, even if it is low priority for them...

Ed

Charlie
04-17-2009, 10:05 AM
good idea ed

crudio
04-17-2009, 10:19 AM
Wow! It never ceases to amaze me what great ideas are born in the forums! Thanks for all the energy and enthusiasm.

This is a great idea, and one I'd love to pursue. As Ed pointed out, we are trying to legitimize and expand the Obs' presence on social networking sites, primarily Facebook. As time allows, I'll work on getting a Marty page up and running.

In the meantime, check out our current listings on Facebook:

Our page (thanks, Joel!):
http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Conway-NH/Mount-Washington-Observatory/11654109684?ref=s#/pages/North-Conway-NH/Mount-Washington-Observatory/11654109684?sid=9efc8cb40ef7a8c680e09dbd2b733cd5&ref=search

Our cause (Scot made this one):
http://apps.facebook.com/causes/78098?m=3f1cca43

Our group (thanks, Brad!):
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26202512491

ps I recently became friends with the Cranmore geese (somebody made a page for the two white geese that prowl around Cranmore ski area)! They now have somewhat of a cult following among local Cranmore skiers. I'm sure a Marty page would have even more widespread appeal, and a similarly great following.

Brad
04-17-2009, 02:57 PM
I agree with Ed - a actual individual page for Marty to set up is a better approach than a fan page. there is so much more that can be done as an individual.

Maybe I should have a Fan page . . .

Bill O
04-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Maybe I should have a Fan page . . .

Want me to start one? Do you want it to be official or unauthorized?

Brad
04-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Want me to start one? Do you want it to be official or unauthorized?
I will start it - and it will be done within the next 25 years.

Charlie
04-17-2009, 10:37 PM
let me know when you start the " Where is Brad driving this weekend " page :D

wanda_velez
07-04-2009, 01:56 PM
I JUST saw Cats 101 @ Animal Planet (it's July 4th, 2009).
I searched on Yahoo for "Mount Washington Observatory Cat" and ended up here. I am a FaceBook user - can anyone tell me IF Marty has his page on FB or any other way i can learn more about the Mount Washington Cats and their care takers? I am HUGE advocate of having animals in the work place and i favor cats of course!

My facebook user name is wanda_velez@yahoo.com (APN Founder)

morri
10-08-2009, 11:17 AM
I too vote for a Marty Facebook page! (I saw the same Animal Planet show, and now I want to hike Mt Washington just to see him!)

Bill O
10-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Personally, I want as many resources as possible going into more real-time White Mountain weather data, more up-time on the primary summit anemometer (it's already really good, but not 100%), and in order to record the next 231mph we need a south side summit anemometer.

If a Marty fan page will bring more $$ to the Obs and help the above become a reality maybe it's a good idea, otherwise, I'd rather the summit staff focus on the weather.

Anna LeBlanc
10-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Personally, I want as many resources as possible going into more real-time White Mountain weather data, more up-time on the primary summit anemometer (it's already really good, but not 100%), and in order to record the next 231mph we need a south side summit anemometer.

If a Marty fan page will bring more $$ to the Obs and help the above become a reality maybe it's a good idea, otherwise, I'd rather the summit staff focus on the weather.

I think a Marty fan page is a great idea!Look at the money Marty is already bringing in for the OBS with the sales of his poster and coffee mug.

I'm sure the summit staff take their work very seriously but in their off time they could help make a Marty fan page be profitable for the OBS.

Look at how many people come up to the summit just to meet Marty once they know that the OBS has a resident feline.He probably gets as many packages sent up for him as the summit staff does.

As bad as these economic times are I think anything the OBS could do to heighten people's awareness of the organization would be a good thing.

Snow Miser
10-17-2009, 05:20 PM
I think a Marty fan page is a great idea!Look at the money Marty is already bringing in for the OBS with the sales of his poster and coffee mug.

I'm sure the summit staff take their work very seriously but in their off time they could help make a Marty fan page be profitable for the OBS.

Look at how many people come up to the summit just to meet Marty once they know that the OBS has a resident feline.He probably gets as many packages sent up for him as the summit staff does.

As bad as these economic times are I think anything the OBS could do to heighten people's awareness of the organization would be a good thing.

I wonder if the OBS would let one or more of us cat lovers on the forums volunteer to manage a fan page. It could certainly be done on Facebook, if not the OBS website. >^..^<

Anna LeBlanc
10-17-2009, 09:45 PM
I wonder if the OBS would let one or more of us cat lovers on the forums volunteer to manage a fan page. It could certainly be done on Facebook, if not the OBS website. >^..^<

I think that would be a great idea Bob!You know how much I love cats;but you also know what a disaster I am at the computer. So I wouldn't do us much good unfortunately.Maybe KathyC or MelNino are good at all this Facebook stuff etc and could help out.

What the heck.Marty's already been on tv.He could become an international internet star and bring word of the OBS worldwide .Think of the new memberships it could generate from all over the globe.People everywhere are interested in the weather and cats no matter what language they speak.

Any other cat lovers out there?;)

Bill O
10-18-2009, 09:13 AM

Poke around to see if anything exists yet. Anybody can start a fan page.

Snow Miser
10-18-2009, 03:55 PM
I just read all the posts for this thread, from where Mark came up with the idea for a fan page through the last post. One thing I did notice, on April 17th, Cara indicated that she wanted to handle setting up a page for Marty as time allowed her to do it. After doing a search on FB, I couldn't find a page for him, so I assume her schedule has been to busy to set one up. There are other cats that have them pages and they are pretty neat. After looking at a few of them, it does seem as if an individuals page for Marty would allow more benefits than a fan page. Any other thoughts?

reppy
10-19-2009, 02:53 AM
No doubt Marty brings in supporters for the MWOBS that otherwise might have never happened. Case in point: I as a new member are one of them !

Although long fascinated with the weather and having climbed the rock pile numerous times in my distant younger years, the other reason for joining was to keep up on Marty's adventures.

Let's see... already plenty of great web-cams on the summit.... How about a "Marty-Cam" so his many fans can check in on him and possibly catch a glimpse of him ???

Perhaps being a cat lover, this is a biased opinion; but my hunch is that a Marty/Cat Page added officially to the MWOBS site will be one of the more popular ! I personally would prefer not to have it take on the form of a "fan club" on Facebook, but rather from what life is like atop the summit from the perspective of Marty.. (big difference !).. One could have all kinds of fun with it such as weather reports from the perspective of the Observatory's star feline...

Not that this should ever detract from the Observatory's main objective, instead it could only enhance the Observatory's mission. Even Madison Ave knows the power of animal spokesmen.... Consider Tony the Tiger, The Energizer Bunny, even our own Govt with their Smokey the Bear... and here, the Observatory has something even better: their own living breathing spokes feline ! This if executed properly would be a marketing gold mine ! All that Marty need do is carry on as normal and occasionally pose for some pictures and video.. Anyways, one web location where visitors can view all the info and imagery of Marty, the former Nin, Jasper and Inga...

Even at my age, I'm now considering another last trip to the summit next summer (this time via the auto road or cog), just to meet Marty in person !

Just my take on it !

Anna LeBlanc
10-19-2009, 09:45 PM
No doubt Marty brings in supporters for the MWOBS that otherwise might have never happened. Case in point: I as a new member are one of them !

Although long fascinated with the weather and having climbed the rock pile numerous times in my distant younger years, the other reason for joining was to keep up on Marty's adventures.

Let's see... already plenty of great web-cams on the summit.... How about a "Marty-Cam" so his many fans can check in on him and possibly catch a glimpse of him ???

Perhaps being a cat lover, this is a biased opinion; but my hunch is that a Marty/Cat Page added officially to the MWOBS site will be one of the more popular ! I personally would prefer not to have it take on the form of a "fan club" on Facebook, but rather from what life is like atop the summit from the perspective of Marty.. (big difference !).. One could have all kinds of fun with it such as weather reports from the perspective of the Observatory's star feline...

Not that this should ever detract from the Observatory's main objective, instead it could only enhance the Observatory's mission. Even Madison Ave knows the power of animal spokesmen.... Consider Tony the Tiger, The Energizer Bunny, even our own Govt with their Smokey the Bear... and here, the Observatory has something even better: their own living breathing spokes feline ! This if executed properly would be a marketing gold mine ! All that Marty need do is carry on as normal and occasionally pose for some pictures and video.. Anyways, one web location where visitors can view all the info and imagery of Marty, the former Nin, Jasper and Inga...

Even at my age, I'm now considering another last trip to the summit next summer (this time via the auto road or cog), just to meet Marty in person !

Just my take on it !

Great idea reppy!!Pass your idea by the summit crew and see what they think, seeing they would be setting it up and running it.

brosati
10-20-2009, 07:32 AM
Marty on facebook!!! Great idea!
Betsy:)

Snow Miser
10-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Great idea reppy!!Pass your idea by the summit crew and see what they think, seeing they would be setting it up and running it.

I'm agree with Anna. Reppy, great ideas and angle on this subject. This kind of PR could be beneficial for the OBS if managed correctly. And not only for Marty's web presence worldwide, but also for potential national news coverage with NBC, etc. featuring Marty, the OBS crew and what they do up there. Things like this could draw huge traffic to the website, and ultimately memberships!

Anna LeBlanc
10-20-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm agree with Anna. Reppy, great ideas and angle on this subject. This kind of PR could be beneficial for the OBS if managed correctly. And not only for Marty's web presence worldwide, but also for potential national news coverage with NBC, etc. featuring Marty, the OBS crew and what they do up there. Things like this could draw huge traffic to the website, and ultimately memberships!

Bob you're absolutely right!The more people see about the OBS and the diversity of subjects that exist on the summit(Marty included of course!!!!)the more memberships could be generated.It's not just about the weather;it's about the lives of the people on the summit who dedicate their lives to it.

Brad
10-20-2009, 05:29 PM
The "managed correctly" part is probably the big deal here. I would love a Marty fan page on Facebook. The key is it needs to be managed and maintained - and I am sure MWO folks are already flat out busy. To do it well it needs summit info. So, even though one of us could technically do it, it needs summit crew attention.

h2oeco
10-20-2009, 05:33 PM
As Brad alludes to, these ideas have come up before, and the Observatory is well aware of them. The summit crew is involved in the management of the current MWO Facebook presence, and at the moment, I don't think they want to take on more projects.

Ed

reppy
10-21-2009, 02:04 AM
My guess is that it is not being stretched to thin is the problem, as in any efficient operation, resources are always being stretched...

But rather the question is one of priorities.. If a Marty page is not to be, that can only mean that everything else must be of a higher priority.... Perhaps so.... I have no idea of the internal structure and management style...

But one observation accumulated over the years is that whether a business is non-profit or not, it behooves any business entity to keep an ear to the ground and listen to it's customers... On Stage the golden rule is to "give the audience what it wants"...

Anna in a previous post summed it up best....

"It's not just about the weather;it's about the lives of the people on the summit who dedicate their lives to it." Taking that one step further, Marty is also part of that experience. Why should he not be included ?

I believe that most members covet every bit of information of what daily life is like atop the summit. Marty would bring a personal touch and warmth to the site that could not easily be achieved by any other means...

Not to include Marty would be akin to 9 Lives canning Morris the Cat, Budweiser putting its Clydesdale's out to pasture or the Dept of the Interior firing Smokey the Bear.. Any one of the latter most would agree, would be a business marketing blunder of epic proportions...

If increasing membership is not a goal, then scrap the entire idea of a Marty page... afterall; that was the entire point. If increased membership is a goal, then perhaps time to re-evaluate some priorities in light of the fantastic marketing potential.

To begin with, how about a simple trial... The summit staff not need do much... There are plenty of photos, video clips of the summit cats to fill several pages... All the staff then need do is take say one pic a day of Marty in action or in-action (napping) and add hopefully a Marty-Cam to keep content fresh... If the page generates interest, then make a concerted effort to really support it....

Any Madison Ave firm or fortune 500 marketing dept would kill to have such an opportunity...

Anyways, I gave it my best shot for making the case for a Marty/Summit Cat page...

Thanks to all for at least considering it !

_________

Bob

Anna LeBlanc
10-21-2009, 08:09 AM
Reppy don't give up hope.I'm sure there are loads of OBS members that are animal lovers(I'm one of them and I think you are too).As Marty definitely is part of the crew(he doesn't even get a shift change!)someday I think someone will jump on your idea and the others that have been mentioned before.
Maybe even the weekly volunteers would be able to take the photos and download them to a fan page.And how much would it take to set up a web cam.Worldwide exposure via internet could generate worldwide memberships!

Bill O
10-21-2009, 08:09 AM
How many ways do you want me to say it?

If anybody on this forum wants a Marty fan page start one! Anybody can do it. You don't need the Obs blessing. You can even promote it right here.

What seems to be occurring is that several people want a Marty fan page, but nobody actually wants to run it. If it's too time consuming for the super fans then it's even more time consuming for the observers who are trying to run a mountain-top weather observatory in some of the worst conditions of the world.

So many suggestions, so few actions.

reppy
10-21-2009, 06:14 PM
I'd be more than happy to host a Marty / Cat Web Page here... (There goes the excuse "What seems to be occurring is that several people want a Marty fan page, but nobody actually wants to run it."

The servers here have a high speed connection and plenty of reserve capacity..... What the heck: if the OBS isn't interested in generating the hits and does not want the traffic, I am certainly interested and will host it on my own company servers in a heartbeat...

If the OBS desires to participate in even a minimal way, then all I need is access to the photos, right of copy and existing materials to get started. It would be up and on-line in a matter of a single weekend and then continue to be added to and improved.

Even if the OBS fails to see the value - desires no participation whatsoever (higher priorities - too busy etc etc etc), my feeling is that there must be plenty of members willing to forward their photos and stories in support of such an endeavor.....

So how is that for an offer ??? Won't even cost the MWOBS a single dime !

I would much rather it be hosted on the OBS site and the OBS benefit... After all, that's Marty's home and only the observatory personnel can provide insight into Marty's daily experiences....

But if not, I'll just make the offer to host it here... Seems there are plenty of members willing to donate their personal photo's, stories and video clips to the cause......

So now it would seem the ball is in the Observatory's court so to speak as to whether they decide they wish to participate or not......

By the end of the month if the MWOBS remains uninterested, I will begin soliciting materials for inclusion.

This would not be a fan club per se, but rather pages dedicated to the summit cats. Materials graciously donated to the cause would remain the property of their respective submitters. Since this is a labor of love, no advertising would be permitted, and the other stipulation would be that no materials downloaded could be sold, bartered or used in any publication without the owner's written permission.

So how does this sound to everyone ???

_______

Bob

Snow Miser
10-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Bob,
I like the idea! It would be nicer if it was part of the OBS website like I think you mentioned earlier. But if they don't have the time to devote to it, and understandably so, then a separate site would be nice. It would also indirectly send traffic to their site anyway as people would be interested in going there to see more about where the cats have and do live.

Also, I think those of us on here that would really like to see it happen, just wanted the OBS' blessing so to speak. If you are going to put it together, I am sure many of us will help in any way we can, i.e. photos, videos, etc. I'd even donate some money if need be.

mtruman
10-21-2009, 08:37 PM
Since I was the one who originally suggested the Marty Fan Page I have to chime in. I also offered to set up the Facebook page and maintain it. I understood when the OBS staff said that they wanted to keep any of these kinds of sites managed officially by the OBS. I also understand that there are many priorities and as much as many of us would like this there are more important things in the queue. I think we should respect their wishes and not continue to put pressure on them for this.

reppy
10-22-2009, 03:59 AM
MTruman:

Well... thankyou for being so starkly honest about the wishes of the staff... I wasn't aware there was such resistance to the idea or any new ideas for that matter, and even debating the topic is viewed as applying undue pressure...

I honestly thought sharing ideas and being able to freely express new ideas was what the forum was all about in the first place.. It's occurring to me now that this one might be just a bit different. Have to admit: Not quite what I was expecting.....

In light of your relating the staff's desire to cut off further debate on the matter, the offer to host such a site is hereby withdrawn.... The fun would have been to create and share a Marty site. Too bad....... too many "roadblocks"... doesn't appear to be much fun anymore .....

Anyways, without having to donate time to hosting a Marty site, that frees up more time and company $ donations spent supporting the local animal shelter's site where it is obviously far more appreciated and does a lot more good for poor cats in real need....

So thankyou... in a roundabout way, you turned this into a blessing in disguise as it were for the local shelter cats.

Synchronicity in action again ? I think so !

.end

_______

Bob

JimS
10-22-2009, 05:54 AM
Anyways, without having to donate time to hosting a Marty site, that frees up more time and company $ donations spent supporting the local animal shelter's site where it is obviously far more appreciated and does a lot more good for poor cats in real need....

So thankyou... in a roundabout way, you turned this into a blessing in disguise as it were for the local shelter cats.

Synchronicity in action again ? I think so !

.end

_______

Bob

Certainly a good way of looking at it. The observatory takes in a shelter cat for companionship, but also to help keep the rodent population in check. But certainly taking in shelter cats is not the mission of the scientific organization.

If you want to donate time and money to stray cats...there are indeed great ways for you to do so...

...but I hope you also continue to support the observatory's true mission, which they do quite well with the limited staff on the summit!

mtruman
10-22-2009, 07:39 AM
Bob -

Please don't misconstrue my response as trying to shut you down or stop the free expression of ideas on the forum. I am not in any way directly affiliated with the OBS other than being a member and supporter of their mission. Like I said, I had originally volunteered to do the same thing you were and I think it's a great offer. There are so many wonderful people here that are will to lend their support to the OBS in many ways and the staff has expressed their gratitude for that time and time again. I hope that you'll continue to participate in the community and provide your support to the OBS. I would surely never want to be the cause of turning anyone away. I also think that what you're doing with your local shelter is a wonderful mission.

Snow Miser
10-22-2009, 07:57 AM
This was a great idea to toss around here on the forums. Unfortunately, it's just not the right time and place. But, who knows what can happen in the future. For now, myself and I'm sure others will look forward to any Marty content the OBS can offer up to us.:)

Anna LeBlanc
10-22-2009, 10:11 AM
This was a great idea to toss around here on the forums. Unfortunately, it's just not the right time and place. But, who knows what can happen in the future. For now, myself and I'm sure others will look forward to any Marty content the OBS can offer up to us.:)

Amen Bob!
And if we are lucky enough to have any news,pictures,etc.about Marty we can easily share the info amongst ourselves.

Thank you Reppy for a great idea tho.Keep supporting your local shelter too.

fifteendays
10-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Hi everyone,

Looks like this is the appropriate time for me to weigh in on the issue...

First of all, I really appreciate the enthusiasm that many of you share about Marty, the latest in a very long line of felines at the summit, dating all the way back to the earliest days of the Observatory. There is no question that among the Observatory's 4,000 members and 1.6 million annual web visitors, the cat is quite popular. He's certainly a favorite among staff and summit volunteers as well. (My staff took great pleasure in putting a Marty poster on my office door, by the way...)

The notion of creating a relatively static fan page on Facebook is a good one. In a response to what's been discussed here in the forums, plans are in motion to do just that. And yes, I would prefer that it is set up and maintained by Obs staff. For all of you who wish to post comments, stories, photos, videos and links on his fan page (once it goes live), fire away!

Where I need to draw the line is whether our staff commits valuable work hours to establishing an active Facebook, YouTube, MySpace or Twitter presence for our cat. That is simply not a priority at this time.

The relationship that many of you have with the Observatory is through this website. While we may look like a large, thriving nonprofit organization on the outside, in reality we are about as bare bones as we can possibly be.

The economic downturn, the loss of investment income and the reduction in charitable giving forced us to cut two full time positions last year at this time. Also, a key member of our senior staff retired this summer, so we are also dealing with a very significant transition in how we operate off the mountain. Because we are short-staffed, I have to make sure that everyone, across the board, is focused on the highest priority items: weather observations, maintaining the climate record, maintaining our technological infrastructure, fundraising and managing the business aspect of the organization.

I should add that while plates are very full, we are actually doing fairly well this fiscal year. Membership is strong, annual giving is solid, retail has been outstanding and we're keeping expenses down. I'm optimistic that we may be able to add back one of the full-time positions in the spring.

So that's where I stand on the issue. We need to be good stewards of the generosity of our members, donors and sponsors. At this time, I just can't justify the creation of an active cat Facebook page and the long-term commitment of staff time that page would involve.

In the future? Quite possibly.

Thanks once again for this spirited discussion and for supporting this remarkable institution.

My best,

Scot Henley
Executive Director
Mount Washington Observatory

Anna LeBlanc
10-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Scott,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feelings on the subject.

I'm sure knowing that plans are in motion for a static Marty fan page on Facebook will please many of the members who have been tossing the idea of a fanpage around on these forums.

Believe me,we all know how tough these economic times are.I think many of us just thought that this would be a way to generate new memberships for the OBS as well as something the visitors to the website would enjoy.In no way would we want to have this interfere with the true meterlogical and climactic mission of the OBS.

We'll be looking forward to the fan page when it's started up officially;and I think many of us will be able to add to it ourselves.Again thank you for addressing this matter.

Anna