PDA

View Full Version : Happy Memorial Day

CHRIS
05-22-2009, 12:01 PM
Just want to wish everybody a fun and safe holiday weekend. Oh and don't forget to post your pictures for the people that could not make it North this weekend :D.

Steve M
05-22-2009, 12:26 PM
Same here. Happy Memorial Day everyone! Have a great time and make sure you drink and drive responsibly.

tdb1977
05-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Happy Memorial Day everyone. Will hopefully be heading to the mountain next Wed as we are in Connecticut visiting family. Really hoping the weather is decent for a trip to the summit.

bclark
05-22-2009, 05:02 PM
....make sure you drink and drive responsibly.

I think maybe you should reconsider your choice or wording there Steve. :)

KD Talbot
05-22-2009, 08:47 PM
He meant what he said... :)

We're on vacation next week. We're waiting for all the wahoos to head home Monday. We'll count the RVs heading south as we drive north to reclaim our mountains. Hope everyone enjoys them this weekend. You can use them again on the 4th of July and Labor Day, otherwise STAY OUT!

KDT

mtruman
05-22-2009, 09:23 PM
We're on vacation next week. We're waiting for all the wahoos to head home Monday. We'll count the RVs heading south as we drive north to reclaim our mountains. Hope everyone enjoys them this weekend. You can use them again on the 4th of July and Labor Day, otherwise STAY OUT!

KDT

Just another one of them friendly northerners? New Hampshire - live free if you're from here and die otherwise!!!

M_Six
05-23-2009, 12:30 AM
Have a great weekend, everyone. I'm going to enjoy this one because the next three will be spent at conferences and weddings. NYC, then London, Ontario, and then Chicago. I'll have some free time in NYC, so I'm hoping to have some decent pics when I get home.

Be safe and enjoy. :cool:

Charlie
05-23-2009, 06:15 PM
i started my holiday i ME helping brad putting in his dock [ water was cold ]
then going to MT Washington on sun morning to do a drive by on my way to VT to see my daughter for dinner . then off to NY Sunday night to my sisters house to look at some work that needs to be done soon .then back to PA Monday morning ,then off tues to rest :)

mtruman
05-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Hmmm, doesn't seem like much of a holiday Charlie. Have fun though.

Happy Memorial Day to everyone. Hope you all have a great weekend. Ours is off to a good start and promises to keep getting better. Details later...

deborye
05-26-2009, 10:24 PM
My daughter and I are planning on hiking the Ammonoosuc Ravine route next month.
Probably taking the Cog down.
:rolleyes:
I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day♥
I did yard work.