PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a new member

AlpineHikerFan71
01-08-2007, 04:01 PM
I got my new member package today. What a great packet of info, from the magazine Windswept, all the benefits you get and the DVD you also receive, plsu not metioning the new webcams views you get once we hit the number of new memberships. What a great gift from the wife for Christmas. Tell your friends and neighbors, this would make a great early birthday gift or something like that. I am very excited about this, so tell everyone:)

Bill O
01-08-2007, 04:42 PM
As a member of the Obs you also get free access to hundreds of museums around the country. Not a bad bonus.

AlpineHikerFan71
01-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Thats right too. Good point bill. I saw that in my packet as well. this is going to be good. Now I need to get myself in shape so I can climb to the top as a beginner, I have some of the southern Appalachians

Brad
01-08-2007, 08:16 PM
It is well worth it when you get to the summit of Mt Washington - in the summer - to get a tour through the Observatory. My grandson came through with me this past summer and loved it.

We are up to 33 new members. Here we come 250!

AlpineHikerFan71
01-08-2007, 08:44 PM
That I cant wait for Brad. Being a weather geek and a mountain nut, I am looking forward to getting up there and being only 2 hours away, I cant make any excuses, unless the Red sox make the playoffs, lol.
It should me a very interesting time up there

Rich
01-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Yes, yes...I got my new member packet yesterday! Awesome! I've been meaning to join for some time now! I look forward to all the benefits of being a member.

~Rich

AlpineHikerFan71
01-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Welcome Aboard Rich!! One more closer to our goal. Tell everyone you know.:D