PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful morning on summit

CHRIS
06-17-2009, 07:03 AM
What a great looking morning up on the summit. How I only wish I was standing right there instead of behind this desk. My wife and I are driving up on the 28th for the sunrise drive and I can only hope it is as clear as today. Have a great day everybody..

Brad
06-17-2009, 09:05 AM
It is a great day all around. A bit of fog came over the lake this morning for only about 10 minutes - and then burned off. It is warming up - flat calm lake (great waterskiing this morning) - and it will be a nice one.

M_Six
06-17-2009, 11:59 AM
Nice here, too. Sunny and upper 70s. Took the roadster to work, top down, Bob Marley on the stereo. Some days I love my 55-mile commute. :D

Still snow in the ravines, I see. Any contest on when the first snow-free day will be?

KathyC
06-18-2009, 05:15 AM
It looks like another spectacular morning today too.

It's raining here in No. Jersey.................Again:(

Brad
06-18-2009, 09:03 AM
Nice here, too. Sunny and upper 70s. Took the roadster to work, top down, Bob Marley on the stereo. Some days I love my 55-mile commute. :D

Still snow in the ravines, I see. Any contest on when the first snow-free day will be?
No contest on that one as it is too hard to judge when the snow is gone. The arch will be around for quite a while.