PDA

View Full Version : One Week To Go - Time To Ask Again

mtruman
07-16-2009, 07:02 PM
For those that solicited pledges weeks (or months) ago - particularly by email - now is the perfect time to ask again. Send a follow-up email to everyone that you originally sent to that hasn't pledged yet. Tell them that there's one week to go and where you stand with you fundraising vs. your goal and ask them to help you get over the top. Remind them that no pledge is too small. If there are folks that you didn't ask the first time add them to your list now. Try sources other than friends and family too. I sent emails to all of our local TV meteorologists and got another $50 pledge that way. Lots of possibilities.

I sent my follow up email out last night and had $200 more in pledges by noon today. Only $100 away from $1000 now (and can already feel the fleece). We're up to $81,000 overall. A good final push from everyone and we can blow the $110,000 goal away!

Brad
07-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Mark, good news on getting to the $1,000 mark. You may get your fleece. But, the car is mine. And I want the MWO and STP logs on the car.

Charlie
07-17-2009, 07:45 PM
well i wont make it to that point. but people are still giving so you never know

CHRIS
07-17-2009, 07:55 PM
If anybody happens to get over 1000.00 feel free to transfer some $$ over to my acct ;). I'm getting more but no way I am going to reach 1000.00:(.
But I have plans to start something right after this year is done :D.

Brad
07-17-2009, 08:07 PM
I just got a wonderful donation from "Winter Warlock". I would like to thank him publicly for the contribution. I know you use the archived web camera images service I provide. Your appreciation of that service and donation is appreciated. Sorry you can not join us this year - but we should start planning on 2010 soon.

Charlie
07-17-2009, 11:46 PM
If anybody happens to get over 1000.00 feel free to transfer some $$ over to my acct ;). I'm getting more but no way I am going to reach 1000.00:(.
But I have plans to start something right after this year is done :D.

yes and when you done getting Chris his amount up throw some my way :D

Charlie
07-17-2009, 11:47 PM
I just got a wonderful donation from "Winter Warlock". I would like to thank him publicly for the contribution. I know you use the archived web camera images service I provide. Your appreciation of that service and donation is appreciated. Sorry you can not join us this year - but we should start planning on 2010 soon.

it is sad that mr Warlock wont make it but we will be thinking of you
see you in 2010