PDA

View Full Version : Great Obscast

mrohssler
08-24-2009, 05:34 PM
You guys and gals are just too much. Poor Scott must be besides himself. Was just wondering why Steve was on a different page talking about Jeff. I'll remember not to eat too much when I'm up in two weeks. I did notice Marty was staying out of things and just being his royal self. Go Marty

dvienneau
08-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Scott and Jeff are brothers and are very similar in appearance. Jeff was an intern last summer and Scott, this summer's intern, was/is often called by his brother's name. Both brothers are known to forage in the kitchen on a regular basis (almost daily) for 1st and 2nd breakfasts and a little later for 1st and 2nd lunches. :)

Brad
08-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Oh, the poor guy! How to welcome a guy to the summit. What did Jeff do for Scott to deserve this? Does he get a chance at a rebuttal?

Knapper
08-24-2009, 10:24 PM
Oh, the poor guy! How to welcome a guy to the summit. What did Jeff do for Scott to deserve this? Does he get a chance at a rebuttal?

Scott is actually leaving this summer, this is his last week and if you listen carefully, can be heard in the background gigglinh at times during the filming. He and his brother do look alike and they know it as they are mistaken all the time. Steve did that intentially though. But Jeff did nothing for Scott to deserve this other than he came first. Had the rolls been reversed, I am sure Jeff would have been called Scott over and over this summer. But they both do know how to eat, so there is no real seperation there.

Bill O
08-25-2009, 08:01 AM
I like how you clarified that Steve is (British).

Bretton Woods Brat
08-26-2009, 06:33 AM
That was great! As for Sharon, a star is born... to funny.