PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Addicted
10-09-2009, 01:09 PM
I've been on the Forum for a while, but just signed up for membership to the Observatory! Looking forward to my tour:)

Anna LeBlanc
10-09-2009, 03:04 PM
You'll love it.They are a very intelligent,informative group of hard working and dedicated people.:)

Snow Miser
10-09-2009, 03:35 PM
I've been on the Forum for a while, but just signed up for membership to the Observatory! Looking forward to my tour:)

That's great Addicted! And when you head off for your tour, don't forget the cat treats >^..^<

Brad
10-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Thanks for becoming a member! The tours are always different each time. So, don't think just because you have done it once there is no need to go again. Each guide explains things a bit differently and you learn something each time.

Plus, being a member gives you other perks including the VIP discount when buying a new Subaru.

Addicted
10-11-2009, 06:47 PM
It's funny because I think my next car will be a Subaru. AND, I'm looking forward to maybe looking into volunteering on the summit for a week! THAT would be something....

Brad
10-11-2009, 08:59 PM
I know my next car is a Subaru. I am waiting for it to come in and I will enjoy it!