PDA

View Full Version : Note from the new guy

Jeff Glover
10-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Greetings folks. I'm new at this so please forgive any "faux paus." Have a look at my posted pix. Comments always welcome. Current computer system is showing its age so I hope the results are as expected. Update of hardware soon. Jeff G.

JimS
10-18-2009, 06:14 PM
Greetings folks. I'm new at this so please forgive any "faux paus." Have a look at my posted pix. Comments always welcome. Current computer system is showing its age so I hope the results are as expected. Update of hardware soon. Jeff G.

Hi Jeff,

Great to see you on here! Just a note...first posts with pictures usually don't work...try replying and posting again!

Note to others...Jeff has been a contributer to the photojournal for a few years...and takes some great shots!

Snow Miser
10-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the forums Jeff! I see you're from just outside of Allentown. Nice area up there! I travel right pass there going to hiking spots like The Pinnacle. Look forward to seeing your photos.

Brad
10-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Jeff, welcome to the group. You are not that far away from NH. . .

CHRIS
10-19-2009, 07:41 AM
Welcome Jeff. you will find that there is a great bunch of people on this site. I look forward to seeing some of your pictures also.

Charlie
10-19-2009, 09:17 PM
welcome neighbor Jeff
i live in Lancaster co PA