PDA

View Full Version : Marty's Comments From Today

Snow Miser
10-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Today's Observer Comments from Marty were really nice, especially for all of us cat lovers on here. Brian did a great job translating for him.:D And I wonder if they got a photo of him all covered with ice? He probably looked like Inga in that all time classic photo.:p

Knapper
10-27-2009, 07:31 PM
... And I wonder if they got a photo of him all covered with ice?...

No, we (more importantly I) did not take a picture of him because I was more concerned for drying him off and warming him up.

Snow Miser
10-27-2009, 07:50 PM
No, we (more importantly I) did not take a picture of him because I was more concerned for drying him off and warming him up.

That is more important. He was probably a very happy kitty afterwards.:)

mtruman
10-28-2009, 07:15 AM
Definitely the right priorities Ryan. Wet, cold kitty = very unhappy kitty.

Anna LeBlanc
10-28-2009, 05:08 PM

Thank you so much Ryan for taking such good care of our little Marty.

After all: we would'nt want him to be mistaken for a white cat now would we!:p

brosati
10-30-2009, 07:39 AM
Marty is back at it again today! He really has a way with meows(words)!! He has his humans wrapped around his little paws! :D
Betsy

Anna LeBlanc
10-30-2009, 07:56 AM
Great comments from Marty today.Wow!!! 2 in the same week that's spooktacular.:D

Perfect timing for Halloween too.Did anyone remember to put on his spider collar that Kathy sent up for him?

Didn't see any kitty treats in the candy dish.How bout it guys,don't leave our favorite feline out.From the size of his eyes in that last photo he may have been watching too many scary movies.:eek:

As I'm sure Marty would say,everyone have a purrrfectly Happy Halloween.

Anna

Snow Miser
10-30-2009, 11:50 AM
Yes, great comments and photos from Marty!!! It's excellent to see two of them so close together. Please keep them coming, he made alot of us readers' days a little more happy reading it.

Mike, you did a great job translating for the little guy!:)

KathyC
10-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Marty is such a cutie, I love reading his comments....:D

I should have bought pez refills for the dispensers, I didn't think of it....:rolleyes: