PDA

View Full Version : Wish i had an extra $1000

Charlie
11-24-2009, 07:26 PM
i would love to be able to go to this ,so to the people that can go thanks for helping the MWOBS by going .have fun

https://secure3.convio.net/mwobs/site/SPageServer?pagename=New_Years_Eve_at_the_Obs&JServSessionIdr003=ya91c8j2l3.app331a

Snow Miser
11-24-2009, 07:51 PM
It does sound like it will be a great time. To those that attend, I hope you have a blast ringing in the New Year!

Anna LeBlanc
11-24-2009, 10:09 PM
I hope everyone that gets to go has a great time for the rest of us who can't make it.:D

Anna

Brad
11-25-2009, 06:24 AM
Oh wow that would be fun.

Charlie
11-25-2009, 03:42 PM
does any one what to see me have fun up there ,all you have to do is send me a gift card that says i have a trip paid in full for me to attend this winter trip :D

ok i will wake up now and stop dreaming :eek:

CHRIS
11-26-2009, 06:45 PM
does any one what to see me have fun up there ,all you have to do is send me a gift card that says i have a trip paid in full for me to attend this winter trip :D

ok i will wake up now and stop dreaming :eek:

All set Charlie. The gift card should be there on the second Tuesday of next week.Now you will even get your fleece :D...

Brad
11-27-2009, 06:38 AM
All set Charlie. The gift card should be there on the second Tuesday of next week.Now you will even get your fleece :D...
Maybe the fleece will be black with white snow flakes on it.

Snow Miser
11-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Maybe the fleece will be black with white snow flakes on it.

Would they be real snow flakes?:)

paulgla
11-27-2009, 11:18 AM
My wife and I will be near Mt Washington NYE. I started to read with excitement all about spending NYE at the summit until I came to the price tag. If it were half that amount my wife and I would be spending NYE on the summit with the observers and Marty but $1000 per person is just to steep.

KD Talbot
11-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Beside the exclusive price I don't eat anything I can't pronounce. If anyone knows where we can get pizza and beer on New Years Eve...

KDT

JimS
11-27-2009, 04:38 PM
My wife and I will be near Mt Washington NYE. I started to read with excitement all about spending NYE at the summit until I came to the price tag. If it were half that amount my wife and I would be spending NYE on the summit with the observers and Marty but $1000 per person is just to steep.

It is steep, but certainly in line for a special event. I would HIGHLY recommend the normal edutrips that the observatory runs, which are infact, less than half that amount! They are a real treat, and the food, while not gormay ( ;) ) is always good!

Follow this link:
http://www.mountwashington.org/education/edutrips/

Charlie
11-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Beside the exclusive price I don't eat anything I can't pronounce. If anyone knows where we can get pizza and beer on New Years Eve...

KDT

yes i heard there is a New Years Eve party at your house and every one that comes must bring some pizza and dog treats :D

ok how about a MWOBS poor people NYE party at the Discovery center .we could have pizza from across the street and other poor people party food :D :rolleyes::rolleyes:

KD Talbot
11-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Now we're talkin'! We can have gourmet pizza!

KDT

CHRIS
11-29-2009, 06:59 PM
I had their pizza a few weeks ago and I have to say it was ther best pizza I ever had.

Charlie
11-29-2009, 08:11 PM
i would come up north for NYE
it would give me a good excuse to take a trip to see friends :D

Steve M
11-29-2009, 08:18 PM
That sounds great! Now all I need is the money to get up there to have pizza with you guys!!:D