PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

CHRIS
11-25-2009, 07:01 AM
I do not know if I am going to have the time tomorrow to get online because I get up and start way to much cooking way to early. So I just wanted to wish everybody on here and of course everybody on the summit (wish I could be there) a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

KathyC
11-25-2009, 07:15 AM
Thank you Chris...

I also want to wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!!!
We are truely Blessed...:)

Brad
11-25-2009, 07:35 AM
Thanks Chris - and a happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Safe travels and stay out of the traffic.

Gorque
11-25-2009, 07:44 AM
Run Turkey Run! :D

Happy Thanksgiving Day. :)

Snow Miser
11-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Thanks Chris! I hope you and everyone on here and at the summit have a very Happy Thanksgiving. We are truly fortunate to live in a country where we can all have a nice, large feast. Try not to eat too much.:D

Anna LeBlanc
11-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Gary,Colleen,Nigel,Nigel's Mom Iris,all of our kitties and I want to wish each and every one of you and your families a very happy,healthy and safe Thanksgiving.

Oops,almost forgot,Nigel's brother Linus sends everyone his best too;)

Let the feast begin!!!!

Anna

Charlie
11-25-2009, 05:15 PM
happy Thanksgiving everyone and dont eat to much

im heading north soon and i wont have internet for 4 days :D but we do have a lot of food

billysinc
11-26-2009, 06:55 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be safe in all your travels.

MelNino
11-26-2009, 09:16 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm actually under the weather, but I'm looking forward to bringing home some of the bird to my cats!

Great Guinness Ghost
11-26-2009, 11:31 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Extra prayers and thanks go out to all our service men and women and their families. God bless each and every one of you and may He keep you safe.

Steve M
11-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the forums and the entire OBS staff!

mtruman
11-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Thanks for starting this Chris! Happy Thanksgiving to all of the OBS family and friends. It is truly a blessing to spend another holiday with all of the wonderful people here!

paulgla
11-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving. Yesterday was perfect. We had the family at our house this year and everything couldn't have been better. My wife and I did the cooking and, as usual, there was too much food. May favorite is always the scallops in bacon and stuffed mushrooms so I made enough to feed an army.

We have a lot to be thankful for this year. Our 16 year old son is doing great, we have a baby due in May, we just got a new shih tzu puppy (who hates our cat and vice verse), our families are healthy, and have a great house. There are many less fortunate in these tough times.

I hope Thanksgiving went as well as ours. I think I put on ten pounds yesterday!...........Paul