PDA

View Full Version : Tuckerman Cam

Bill O
01-19-2010, 07:54 AM
Anyone know when Tuckerman's is going to come back into view on the Ravines Cam? Seems like it's been many months. Surprising too since people are effectively paying for the Tuckerman zooms.

JimS
01-19-2010, 05:06 PM
That's not an easy one to fix. It's in the olde gondola building on wildcat, which would seem easy enough...but...

I had to go fix it a few years ago, and the problem wasn't that the mount that had moved...but the entire wall. The building has seen better days...

But yes...needs to get done and I know a few skiers on the summit who might want to make that happen!

Knapper
01-20-2010, 02:36 AM
I forwarded this problem along to our IT staff and if it can be done remotely, maybe it will get resolved as soon as Weds. If not, Mike F and I are planning on skiing Wildcat possibly Thursday so we will look into it. Can't promise a fix but its a start.

Charlie
01-20-2010, 07:42 PM
I forwarded this problem along to our IT staff and if it can be done remotely, maybe it will get resolved as soon as Weds. If not, Mike F and I are planning on skiing Wildcat possibly Thursday so we will look into it. Can't promise a fix but its a start.

this is where i would hit the thanks button :D

Snow Miser
01-20-2010, 08:11 PM
this is where i would hit the thanks button :D

But Brad won't let us have another button.:D

Patrad Fischroy
01-21-2010, 11:32 AM
But Brad won't let us have another button.:D

He might if you just send him a check to his account in Kenya, ME

Brad
01-21-2010, 12:27 PM
I am in Littleton, NH right now. Got to keep being a moving target. Suby must travel.

Snow Miser
01-21-2010, 12:32 PM

I can do that. Should it be a personal check or cashiers?:D

Brad
01-21-2010, 07:19 PM
I can do that. Should it be a personal check or cashiers?:D

Yes, that would work.

parnelli
01-24-2010, 07:23 AM
http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/cam/ravines/ravines.jpg
Anyone know when Tuckerman's is going to come back into view on the Ravines Cam? Seems like it's been many months. Surprising too since people are effectively paying for the Tuckerman zooms.:)
now...just a little to the left. :)Actually....I like Huntington better. Leave it there and zoom it a bit. I d love to see some climbers!