PDA

View Full Version : Hitching Etiquette

Rjconway
01-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Hey All,

So I got an issue. Im heading up from Boston over the long weekend in February. I will be taking a bus up and it goes to pinkham but not until 9ish at night. Due to some work things yadda yadda I cant leave Boston till Saturday and want to get the most out of my weekend, so I am leaving that morning which will only get me to north conway.

Soooo, what is the etiquette to getting from north conway to pinkham? I know there is IME and a bunch of folks heading that way so what do you all think?

Im more than willing to give some gas $ or what not, just dont want to shell the big bucks for a cab, plus I want the adventure.

OR.... if anyone is gonna be up in town that afternoon (Feb 13) let me know and I can make it well worth it.

Thanks!

whitemtnvisitor
01-29-2010, 11:02 PM
Bring a sign that says "Pinkham Notch" & stand on 16.
Stop at EMS or IME. Somebody's heading that way.
Turtle Taxi is in town. Very Reliable.
All in all, NC has a lot of options for people going that way. You should not have a problem.

Brad
01-30-2010, 06:32 AM
I almost said I would pop over and take you up since I am so close - but, I have a friend coming up for the weekend to go do photo shoots. Your post said you would be going to Pinkham Friday night - but also said Saturday morning want to leave N Conway. Give us a better idea when you will be wanting to get from N Conway to Pinkham on which day.

Rjconway
02-01-2010, 11:09 AM
I would be in North Conway on Saturday around 130pm. Any help would be great!

Ryan