PDA

View Full Version : Mt. Moriah with Alex, 2/20/10

TrishandAlex
02-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Carter-Moriah Trail, 9 miles roundtrip.

Alex and I enjoyed a lovely trip to the summit of Mt. Moriah, in spite of Carter-Moriah Trail's many ups and downs. My time is limited this weekend, as I am finishing up a personal project which takes up every bit of my spare time. Therefore, for this entry, I must spare the words and simply provide the pictures.

http://trishandalex.blogspot.com

CHRIS
02-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Great shots. Alex cracks me up with her poses. Thanks for taking us along.

TrishandAlex
02-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Chris, thank you, as always, for your very kind words of support. I hope we are able to meet you out there some day!

CHRIS
02-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Hopefully someday. With everything going on since last Sept. with trying to adopt our nephew I never seem to get a chance to get North. However as soon as everything is done we are putting this house on the market and looking to move North. Then I will be able to get out more often. Our nephew absolutely loves hiking and being in the woods so maybe we can all meet up someday.

TrishandAlex
02-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Moving North? Awesome! Then there's every possibility we'll run into each other, since I plan on hiking for the next 50 years or so. :D

KD Talbot
02-23-2010, 09:30 AM
I have to admit I wish I had a record of fun things I did with my boys as they grew up that could compare to the fun you are having with your girls! We had great times, but I could barely afford a disposable camera and development in those days! Keep doing what you're doing and soak it all in. It is all part of the person you will become later in life, and you will discover how much they taught you along the way. It's a beautiful realization!

KDT