PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

kylesgranny
02-27-2010, 02:02 PM
I just joioned the forum and wanted to stop in and say Hello!
My name is Marsha (aka kylesgranny). I'm the mother of 2 grown children and the grandmother of 7.
I live in northeast Texas, but am originally from Boston. As a child, my family would vacation in the White Mtns. most every summer. I can remember riding the train up to the top of Mt Washington once. It's been many years since I've been there, but would love to visit again.
I look forward to getting to know you!

Charlie
02-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the forum ,there are a lot of people on here that work up top and a lot of people that hike and have a love for the MT ,MWOBS .

Great Guinness Ghost
02-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Hello and welcome! If you'd like to visit Mt. Washington again, then what better way is there then to bring the whole family up at the end of July for the 10th anniversary of Seek the Peak, the annual fund raiser for the Observatory. You can read a lot about it here and we'd love to have you!

Anna LeBlanc
02-28-2010, 02:03 PM
Hi Marsha,

Nice to meet you and welcome to our forum family:)

Anna

CHRIS
02-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the forum. You will find a bunch of terrific people here. All of us are addited to the Whites and Mount Washington. We are also picterholics :D.

mtruman
02-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Welcome Marsha - good to have you here. Once you've been to the summit it's in your blood. Hope you get back someday.

Brad
02-28-2010, 06:52 PM
Welcome to the forum - and this "family". It is hard to understand, but we have a strong attraction to a mountain. That seems somewhat odd, but once you have been to the summit, it keeps on drawing you back. We love it.

Snow Miser
03-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Welcome to the forums Marsha.:) As the others have said above, there's a great group of folks on here that love everything about Mount Washington and the White Mountains. It will be nice to chat with you about the various topics discussed on here.

redthorne
03-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Welcome, and welcome to the Mountain Family! Thank you for introducing yourself and enjoy the variety of topics that are discussed on here!

KathyC
03-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Hi Marsha, Welcome to the forums. :D