PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

Walter
02-01-2007, 06:00 PM
New to the forums and just wanted to say hello. Have been looking at the site for awhile now and it has become a staple with my morning coffee at work LOL....planning a trip to the mountain this summer. Can't wait :)

Brad
02-01-2007, 07:40 PM
New to the forums and just wanted to say hello. Have been looking at the site for awhile now and it has become a staple with my morning coffee at work LOL....planning a trip to the mountain this summer. Can't wait :)
Walter,

Welcome to the forum and discussions. So true - the images on the summit and around the area can be addictive. But that does not matter because it is fun.

The folks at work know of my emotional attachment to The Rockpile (not sure they understand it though) and think everything is fine if I have an extra display on my desk with the camera images showing in turn all day long.

climbabout
02-02-2007, 07:26 AM
Welcome from Connecticut! This forum is a great resource.
Tim

AlpineHikerFan71
02-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Welcome from Connecticut! This forum is a great resource.
Tim

Walter.welcome aboard. Glad to see new faces to the forum here. I hope you took advanatge and have become a memeber of MWO and are able to enjoy the perks of being a member, videos, new close web cam veiws and more.
Ask any questions on here and someone will help you in any way they can
Welcome aboard!!

Walter
02-02-2007, 02:55 PM
I haven't become a member yet but intend to soon, trying to decide which membership would be most beneficial.

Steve M
02-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Welcome from Florida, were the Whites seem (I mean are) so far away!! This doesn't discourage me though, I just come to this site every day and soak up the digital scenery, read all the wonderful and insightful posts, and just keep looking forward to the two weeks in the summer when I will find myself breathing that awesome pine scented air and enjoying the views from a ridge above tree line. Good to have you aboard!:)

Yankee
02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Welcome Walter. I joined not too long ago myself. this site has a wealth of information. Enjoy.

Brad
02-05-2007, 08:18 PM
I haven't become a member yet but intend to soon, trying to decide which membership would be most beneficial.
For years I did the Family level membership. This was okay for me at the time. Now there is so much more going on with the MWO - and all they do - I have had to raise my level a bit. Give what you can to join. Then if you can add to it before the end of the tax year, go ahead and do it.

Rich
02-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Another "WELCOME" from CT. I love this place (the site...not CT)! We too are looking forward to our annual two week stay in the whites this summer. This year my brothers and I are taking a memorial hike up George in honor of the same hike my Dad and Grandfather did 70 years ago! Cool huh? :D